Barrel trimmer group buy PLEASE READ UPDATE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

doddman70

sorry i missed this i didnt have the money at the time if you by chance ordered any extras or if there are any "unclaimed" items let me know i would be interested. thanks:D

Daniel

The order is in LA right now but listed as on hold. Friday I go in to have some work done on my teeth and will be put out of commission for a couple of days. so it is sort of a race that I think I am loosing at this point. at the worst I expect the orders to be mailed out early next week. I won't be around much between now and then so e-mail if you need to talk to me.

PaulDoug

Good luck on your teeth.

For me, take your time on the orders. Better to go slower and get it right than rush and have to undo mix-ups. Really appreciate you going to all this trouble.

DSallee

Originally posted by PaulDoug

Good luck on your teeth.

For me, take your time on the orders. Better to go slower and get it right than rush and have to undo mix-ups. Really appreciate you going to all this trouble.

I second this Daniel... hope thing go well with the teeth! No hurry my friend...

Dave

Daniel

The package arrive thursday afternoon. I went in for oral sugery friday morning but am making a comeback that suprises even me. I will work on getting it all sorted and start packing today so it will not be long now. I expect every one will have there orders by the end of the week.I want to thank everyone. I did not receive any e-mails during this delay wondering where orders are. with this many people I was certain some would not have seen all the updated info.

Daniel

Thought I better add a comment here. I mailed orders out over a three day period. the first went out on tuesday, the last ones mailed yesterday. But all are on there way now.

Daniel

PLEASE READ!!!!!!
Everyone. I have recieved two e-mails so far concerning cutter heads that the set screw hole does not run completely through the head. one attempt has been made to drill and tap the hole and resulted in a broken tap. please check you rheads and e-mail me if you have any defective ones and how many. I will do my best have them replaced.

I received mine over the weekend.
One of the four trimmer heads did not have the set screw hole drilled and tapped all the way through. The other three are fine

1nfinity

Daniel,
Hello. My package arrived this past weekend. Thanks again for handling this group buy.
Per your suggestion, I checked the cutter heads -- of the seven I received (two complete mill kits and five cutter heads), one cutter head is plagued with the threading issue. I'll attempt to tap it tomorrow at my place of employment.

Daniel

Please realize I am not watching this thread for reports of defective threads. So if you commented here on defective ones please either e-mail me or post in the other thread I started.
Unless you are in Canada you definitely should have received your order by now. let me know if you have not by e-mail. it is the surest way to know I will see it. otherwise i will assume that all orders arrived at least.

fbiv1

Finally got home to check for my package. Sorry took so long to post. Thank you for the buy. Can't wait to use them. First glance all look well. Again thank you for your efforts.

Frank

wicook

Thanks, Daniel, for running the buy! My order arrived (here in Alberta) yesterday. Border crossing is easier if you hand-carry them. :D I checked them out and everything looks good. Some of the threads in the cutter heads are a bit sloppy, but not a problem...especially given the great price! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom