Barrel Trimmer Group Buy - CLOSED

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

sbell111

6/10 I recieved an email this morning stating that the order has been shipped.

The order was submitted, but...

They don't have enough trimmer heads in stock to satisfy the order. They expect to have them in-stock within ten days. My options were to only take what they had in stock or to allow them to delay shipping the order until they came in. I chose to delay the order since the other alternative would be to arbitrarily deny some members from participating in the group buy and to increase per unit costs for the remaining members.

If any member of the group buy would rather cancel your individual order, let me know and I'll refund your payment. I ordered extra anyway to have on hand and to force individual cost down, so a few people dropping out won't be a problem.

OK, I think I'm ready for this group buy. Let's see what happens...

I've created a spreadsheet to aid in the group buy. It can be downloaded at www.flipdrive.com. Sign in as user 'Groupbuy' with password 'turner' and click on 'My Drive'. The file name is 'Rizheng Group Buy'.

Once you have downloaded the file, all you will need to do is enter the quantity of each item you are purchasing in column D and add the appropriate international shipping surcharge (as discussed below) if you live outside of the US. The spreadsheet will calculate the exact amount that you owe. You can email this spreadsheet to me at grouppenkits@gmail.com. This is my spam-friendly email account. It is not the email address that is tied to my paypal account. I'll send you a paypal invoice once I receive your order.

If you do not want to be bothered with my spreadsheet, just list what you want and I'll calculate the amount that you owe.

The miscellaneous costs are as follows:

• $0.30 + 3% for PayPal.
  • Shipping from me to you, $4.80. It's possible that large orders may be slightly higher, but we can work any difference out when the items are ready to ship to you.
  • For shipping to Canada or Mexico, add $5.15 extra (E16 on the spreadsheet)
  • For shipping to any other country, add $7.15 extra (E16 on the spreadsheet)

These charges are all calculated by the spreadsheet, or I'll do it for you.

For those of you who are not using the spreadsheet, here are the items and prices:

RZ-PM006 3/4"Pen Mill Cutting head with 6 edges $4.59
RZ-PM002 3/4"Pen Mill Cutting head with 4 edges $3.59
RZ-PM011 Pilot shaft for 7mm tube $1.65
RZ-PM012 Pilot shaft for 8mm tube $2.11
RZ-PM013 Pilot shaft for 3/8" tube $2.87
RZ-PM014 Pilot shaft for 10mm tube $3.10
RZ-PM021 3/4" Cutting head with 4 edges and pilot for 7mm tube $5.07
RZ-PM022 3/4" Cutting head with 4 edges and pilot for 8mm tube $5.63
RZ-PM023 3/4" Cutting head with 4 edges and pilot for 3/8" tube $6.39
RZ-PM024 3/4" Cutting head with 4 edges and pilot for 10mm tube $6.58
RZ-PM043-4E 3/4" Cutting head with 4 edges and pilots for 7mm, 8mm, 3/8" and 10mm tube $12.32
RZ-PM043-6E 3/4" Cutting head with 6 edges and pilots for 7mm, 8mm, 3/8" and 10mm tube $13.44

The plan is to end this group buy next Saturday, May 24th.

NOTE: In the last group buy, there were a few trimmer heads that did not have a properly tapped hole for the set screw. In order to avoid a problem with this group buy, I am ordering a number of extra trimmer heads. When the items arrive, I'll check to make sure that the holes are properly tapped before I send them out to you. If we get any bad ones, I'll send the good ones to you and keep the bad ones for myself. I'll work with Rizheng to get them replaced, but you won't have to worry about it.

sbell111

Originally posted by massmans

I would like two of the 6 edged cutter heads (rz-pm006). Please let me know my total and an address for paypal.
Your total is $14.70. I just sent you an invoice via paypal.

Thanks.

sbell111

Good news.

As a result of several emails back and forth with Rizheng, they've added the six-edge mill packaged with the four mill shafts to their website. I'm adding it to the spreadsheet and the first post right now.

dachemist

Hi Steve,

I tried to use your spreadsheet but recieved an error that the username and/or password was wrong. Please put me down for the following:

1 RZ-PM006 3/4"Pen Mill Cutting head with 6 edges $4.59
2 RZ-PM002 3/4"Pen Mill Cutting head with 4 edges $3.59
1 RZ-PM043-4E 3/4" Cutting head with 4 edges and pilots for 7mm, 8mm, 3/8" and 10mm tube $12.32

Thanks.

sbell111

In the last group buy, there were a few trimmer heads that did not have a properly tapped hole for the set screw. In order to avoid a problem with this group buy, I am ordering a number of extra trimmer heads. When the items arrive, I'll check to make sure that the holes are properly tapped before I send them out to you. If we get any bad ones, I'll send the good ones to you and keep the bad ones for myself. I'll work with Rizheng to get them replaced, but you won't have to worry about it.

wudwrkr

Steve,
Do you offer a 1st Class postage option. I was just wanting a couple of the 6 edge cutting heads and like to minimize the cost more if I could.

Thanks,

sbell111

Originally posted by wudwrkr

Steve,
Do you offer a 1st Class postage option. I was just wanting a couple of the 6 edge cutting heads and like to minimize the cost more if I could.

Thanks,
I can ship them however you want. Unfortunately, I can't quote you a cost for FCM. Also, you would want to consider insurance and tracking. I really don't want to be responsible if you don't get the package.

sbell111

Given the issues with the previous pen mill group buy, I am going to delay closing this one for an additional week, until the end of the month. This will allow us a bit more time to see how Rizheng corrects the issue. If anyone who has paid me doesn't wish to wait an additional week or no longer wants to participate in this group buy, let me know and I'll refund your payment.

sbell111

Originally posted by sbell111
Given the issues with the previous pen mill group buy, I am going to delay closing this one for an additional week, until the end of the month. This will allow us a bit more time to see how Rizheng corrects the issue. If anyone who has paid me doesn't wish to wait an additional week or no longer wants to participate in this group buy, let me know and I'll refund your payment.
I have been emailing with Rizheng regarding this issue; basically making sure that the problems with the mills from the last group buy would be settled before we go forward with this one.

I just received an email that stated that they sent Daniel a shipment of 70 replacement mills today.

Even though it looks like the problem is being promptly resolved, I still think we should hold off on closing this group buy to make sure that the new mills are good.

Darley

G'day Steve I would like

2X RZ-PM006 3/4"Pen Mill Cutting head with 6 edges $4.59
2X RZ-PM043-4E 3/4" Cutting head with 4 edges and pilots for 7mm, 8mm, 3/8" and 10mm tube $12.32

Could you send me paypal invoice will pay tonight have tp go to work now, Thanks

sbell111

Originally posted by RichAldrich
Steve:

I received your PM with the total. Do I Pay pal now or later?

Rich
It's better for me if you pay now. That's one less thing for me to deal with later.

Send me a PM if you would like me to send you a paypal invoice.

Thanks.

turningnut

Steve,

Please enter the following for me:

2) RZ-PM006 3/4"Pen Mill Cutting head with 6 edges $4.59
2) RZ-PM011 Pilot shaft for 7mm tube $1.65
2) RZ-PM013 Pilot shaft for 3/8" tube $2.87
2) RZ-PM014 Pilot shaft for 10mm tube $3.10

PM me with total...

Thanks,

Mike

Daniel

Steve, i will let you know if the replacement heads are O.K. everyone else please keep in mind that up until now Rizheng has had nearly a flawless record of quality with the cutter heads and mills. I suspect something pretty drastic and identifiable happened in this case. I would also expect that it will be corrected. Waiting to see if this actually happens would be wise. I expect to receive the replacements by the end of this week.

Chasper

I'm in for
6 - RZ-PM006 6 edges @ $4.59 = $27.54
3 - RZ-PM002 4 edges @ $3.59 = $10.77
Shipping = $4.80 or more
PayPal = $1.60
Total = $44.71

Send me the PayPal invoice with corrected totals if needed and I'll get it paid immediately. Thanks for organizing this.

turningnut

Steve,

Money sent, thanks for your time and effort in doing this group buy. I can't wait to get my new trimmers, the only one I have is on it's last legs (like me!!!) Not to mention what a savings it is.:D:D

Mike

ronhampton

steve,i would like to order(2)rzmpo43-6e@13.44,total26.88 if someone can tell me how to get the money to you.i have used paypal before,but it was always to a company. thanks in advance,ron:D

loglugger

I would like to get the following, PM the total and I will get it to you.

3 RZ-PM006 3/4"Pen Mill Cutting head with 6 edges $4.59
1 RZ-PM043-6E 3/4" Cutting head with 6 edges and pilots for 7mm, 8mm, 3/8" and 10mm tube $13.44

Timbo

Steve - I tried to use the flipdrive, but got an error message.

I'd like to order:
4 - RZ-PM006 3/4"Pen Mill Cutting head with 6 edges $4.59
$18.36
Shipping $4.80
$.30
3% $.70
------------------
$24.16

Will send paypal after you email me info. Thanks.

BruceA

Steve,
I would like to order the following:
Qty. 1 RZ-PM043 $ 13.44 6 Blade set
Qty. 1 RZ-PM006 $ 4.59 6 Blade cutter
Qty. 1 RZ-PM002 $ 3.59 4 Blade cutter

I will do Paypal.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom