April / May CSUSA Group Buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GDGeorge

Got mine, wish I would have known 10 of the 30 kits were back-ordered/discontinued. Not your fault Jerry, but disappointing. Everything listed on the sheet was there, thanks again for running the buy Jerry.

I agree. I think we/I need to rethink how they're handled. It woild add a step and slow things down but I wonder if we shouldn't post an updated availability list after CSUSA reviews the order.

GDGeorge

Gents,
Due to a death in family, refunds, invoices, and a couple of missed items will not be completed until tonight or tomorrow.

Jerry

GDGeorge

Group Buy Close Out

Gents,

All of the missing kits were mailed out this morning, first class, with tracking numbers. Please let me know if anything remains amiss. I have sent everyone a settlement sheet and fixed the one error that's been brought to my attention. Please check the numbers carefully! As I pointed out to Richard, I'm doing this on not enough sleep.

I found one payment missing entirely. Not sure how I missed it the first time, but it's been an interesting month... In any case, I have invoiced that person and hope to receive the money this evening.

Best,
Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom