April CSUSA Group Buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quality Pen

April CSUSA Update #3

Two things...

1. First of all, everyone paid in a timely manner (thank you for that) and I placed the order on time. Our package has now been marked as "Shipped".
  2. Regarding the expired free shipping notice from yesterday. The representative contacted me today and let me know that he was mistaken. It turns out the free shipping for the club buy is not expired. This will, of course, be reflected when I calculate refunds.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wheelman

So yesterday I get a delivery notice left in the mailbox, signature required... And no one was home! The delivery notice said it was a letter, so either someone is suing me or these pen kits are a LOT smaller than I thought. Today I saw the mailman as he was driving away and ran down to check, no pen kits. I called the post office when my wife got home and sure enough there is a box, not a letter waiting for me. I get to the post office and I'm told there is no signature required!!! The box was too big to fit in my mailbox and the mailman didn't want to walk it up to the door. So great news I got my pen kits and I'm not getting sued! Thanks again!

Quality Pen

So yesterday I get a delivery notice left in the mailbox, signature required... And no one was home! The delivery notice said it was a letter, so either someone is suing me or these pen kits are a LOT smaller than I thought. Today I saw the mailman as he was driving away and ran down to check, no pen kits. I called the post office when my wife got home and sure enough there is a box, not a letter waiting for me. I get to the post office and I'm told there is no signature required!!! The box was too big to fit in my mailbox and the mailman didn't want to walk it up to the door. So great news I got my pen kits and I'm not getting sued! Thanks again!
It's always a good day to find out that, contrary to what you conjectured, it turns out you are not getting sued!

Glad you got the package :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom