Anyone planning a CSUSA group buy soon?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdmyers4

SEE CSUSA GROUP BUY for Friday - November 7.

I certainly would be interested in putting in an order if anyone is planning a group buy for CSUSA.

I will be getting a new group buy order thread going this weekend. In the meantime, you can post a message on this tread showing why kits you're interested in.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jdmyers4

OK - I'm gonna do it! :0)

I will talk with CSUSA tomorrow and get their prices. Mannie has suggested since this is the first time I've done this, that I should try to limit it to the more popular kits. Let me know what type of kits you're interested (no orders yet, please). I'll be setting up a new sign-up thread for orders once I get everything down. I'm shooting for taking orders this weekend. Please have patience with me as I learn the ropes of this thing. I've participated in a few group buys myself, so I kinda' have the idea of what to expect.

stolicky

I personally would love to try making a Jr. Emperor. However, since I just ordered from CSUSA 3 days ago, I would not order much (perfect timing, huh?!). But, I find it difficult not to participate in these opportunities! Thanks for taking on the challenge!

heinedan

I would be interested in the following kits:

Jr. Gentleman kits (Rhodium)
Jr Statesman kits (Rhodium & 22kt gold)
Long Click Pens (Clicker)
Long Click Pencils "

Thanks,
Dan

I will be ordering:

Jr. Gentleman kits (Ti Gold, Black Ti & Rhodium) and bushings.
Zen Kits and Bushings (all flavors)

If you decide to include this item:
204-0200 Shoe Horn

I would order 5 of them, also. If not, that's OK. I still need the pens and bushings.

Thanks!!

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Stay tuned for the details. This is his first buy so it's taking him some time to get all the details worked out first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom