Anyone interested in a Lenox Bandsaw blade buy?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
I am in desperate need for bandsaw blades. I know Neil just did a buy on carbide blade but carbide does not cut rocks any better than the cheap blades and the stuff I cut frequently has rocks in it. Plus, some folks may not be interested in spending the money on carbide blade so I thought I might do another group buy. These will be Lenox blades from http://www.toolcenter.com/BANDSAW_BLADES.html

I will only do the buy if we can get a total of at least 20 blades, preferrably 30. For 20 blades, the discount is 20%. For 30 blades, it is 25%.

If you are interested, please reply here with about how many blade you would be willing to get. if there is enogh interest, I will post a new thread with the details on how to order.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

killer-beez

I'll chime in first... I'll take 2. Thanks....
I am in desperate need for bandsaw blades. I know Neil just did a buy on carbide blade but carbide does not cut rocks any better than the cheap blades and the stuff I cut frequently has rocks in it. Plus, some folks may not be interested in spending the money on carbide blade so I thought I might do another group buy. These will be Lenox blades from http://www.toolcenter.com/BANDSAW_BLADES.html

I will only do the buy if we can get a total of at least 20 blades, preferrably 30. For 20 blades, the discount is 20%. For 30 blades, it is 25%.

If you are interested, please reply here with about how many blade you would be willing to get. if there is enogh interest, I will post a new thread with the details on how to order.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Looks like there is around 15 blades with what I need. We will need at least 6 more blades or it will not be worth it once paypal fees are added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom