Anybody gonna do another CSA Group Buy soon?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayseedboy

Does anyone have a plan to do another CSA group buy? I was unable to participate in Lou's last week and would like to be able to plan/budget for one. So, anybody have a date or idear as to when you might do one?

Thanks!
Larry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JustInside

I may be interested in organizing a small group buy from CSA.
I am mainly looking at the new pens kits, Aero (Elegant) and Click, also the Jr Gents.

Let me know what you guys are thinking, but I need it to be a quick one if I am to do it!!!

Let me know.

Paul

hilltopper46

I would order a few of the higher end kits (Retro and maybe one Statesman/Jr Statesman) and a number of the lower end kits as well. My total order might be for 10 - 15 kits, spread across 5 products. I will need bushings for some of the kits.

JustInside

OK lets do this.
Rules are simple.
I will cut this off when the order reaches 100 kits, it is based on a first come first served.
So please list your order here and I will email you back a total which will include all the usual charges.
I want to limit the orders to pen kits and bushings only. And would rather not deal with the Apprentice line, but we can talk about that.

If this works out ok I will do this on a regular basis.

Cheers

Paul

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Paul,
Have you done a buy along this line before? Before you start this buy, as Group Buy Coordinator, I would highly suggest you get your pricing and shipping amounts posted so everyone knows what to expect. And please send me the specifics before you post them and start taking orders.

JustInside

Monty

yes I have done a group buy here before!
Thank you for your suggestions, they are noted, prices are the 25 or better prices from the newest Craft Supplies catalog.
Shipping is flat rate of $4.95 insurance is extra if you want it. Check USPS for rates.
PLus the usual Paypal fee of $0.30 + 3%

I am trying to make this simple for me and everyone else, you are responsible for the correct part numbers, I will send you a total once I have the order. If people make it difficult I will pull the order. There is no shipping cost from CS USA to me.

Let me know

Paul

Last edited:

JustInside

I just spoke with CS and they are telling me that the Clicker and Aero will be in stock next week. So by the time we get this together they should be in stock.

Cheers

Paul

diamundgem

a list of pens I need . Please give me a total (payPal) csa new price
050-4191 Rhodium/22k Gold Jr Emperor Pen Kit Rollerball (5)
050-4156 Titanium Rollerball - Jr. Gent Postable (5)
050-4181 Rhodium/22k Gold Imperial Pen Kit Rollerball (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom