Anybody consider Trustone?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

angboy

Has anybody ever done or considered doing a group buy for Trustone blanks? It seems like people like them when they use them and they do make attractive pens, but they sure are pricey!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

I looked into it a while ago Angela. CSUSA has a multi-pack that's about as cheap as you can get. I went direct to the MFG as well, and they said that we'd have to buy a very large quantity of each color that we wanted, and (as you'd expect) it was difficult to get people to agree on what color was best.

angboy

The sampler pack is also gone from CSUSA now. I did remember having seen that after Jim mentioned it, but couldn't find it on the site. I e-mailed Nils and he said it wasn't available anymore.

JimGo

I wish I could remember now guys. Unfortuately my server died, and I don't have the E-mails any more. Let me do a search and see what I can find here.

JimGo

Nope the group buy forum was purged, and my notes about the costs are gone. If I recall correctly, and that's a BIG if, we had to purchase either 50 or 100 lbs of "stone", and it had to be all the same color. They would send us a big blank that would need to be cut up and it would make a LOT of blanks, and they'd wind up something like $3 or $4 a piece. The prices may have changed since then (it's probably been about a year).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom