DocStram

Dario
Thanks for your help with this. I would like one of each of the following:

050-0321 RHODIUM/22K STATESMAN FOUNTAIN =============$27.30

050-0323 RHODIUM/BLACK STATESMAN FOUNTAIN =========== $23.40

050-4152 10K JR GENTLEMENS II FOUNTAIN PEN ============$9.36 Threaded

050-0354 RHODIUM JR GENTLEMENS II FOUNTAIN PEN ========$13.26 Threaded

Plus the following tube sets:
050-9159 TUBE SET FOR JR GENTLEMENS/STATESMAN II =======$0.47 (3 sets)

050-9205 TUBE SET FOR GENTLEMENS PEN ================= $0.52 (2 sets)

Please send your paypal username and I will make payment.

Thanks!
DocStram (Al)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sptfr43

Hello Dario,I would like these:
050-2326 JR STATESMAN II ROLLERBALL RHODIUM/22K GOLD ===$20.28
050-2328 JR STATESMAN II ROLLERBALL RHODIUM/BLACK TN ===$17.16
050-0353 RHODIUM JR GENTLEMENS II ROLLERBALL PEN =====$10.14 - 2 ea.
050-0354 RHODIUM JR GENTLEMENS II FOUNTAIN PEN ========$13.26
all with smooth ends.
total- 70.98
shipping-4.55
paypal- 2.65
grand total-78.18.
let me know where to send paypal and thank you

Dario

Just to let you know...payment from 6 participants are still not received. I will try to post a summary tonight. NOT meant to embarrass anyone but to let others feel at ease that their payment arrived safely.

Thank you,

Dario

I just finished the tally.

3 orders are not yet paid, they are:
tipusnr
jondavidj
cd18524

Lanced, I sent you a message...please check you email.

Total order will be for 301 kits for a total of roughly $5,393.44
To date, we have 263 kits paid.

More details as I place the order.

Dario

I hope I won't inconvenience anyone but I will have to cancel unpaid orders by tomorrow noon. Can't afford to delay much longer, else it will affect the order date and delivery to everyone else. If checks arrive later, I will mail them back to the sender.

cd18524 - you are okay, I'll wait for the check since you responded.

Hope you understand.

Dario

Final tally is shown below. I will be cleaning this a bit more tonight and ask Nils to check for availability before putting the order. As mentioned earlier...I WILL NOT DO BACK ORDERS. All ordered items that are not available will be refunded (sorry).

Total participants : 27
Total ordered kits : 279
Rough total : $5,000.00

<b>Emperor </b>
22K-Rho
FP = 16
RB = 10

Black TN
FP = 4
RB = 8

Kit = 4
Bushing = 3
Drill Bit
15/32" = 0
37/64" = 1
Tubes = 37

<b>Statesman </b>
22K-Rho
FP = 5
RB = 6

Black TN
FP = 10
RB = 10

Kit = 2

<b>Gentleman </b>
Rhodium
FP = 5
RB = 10

FP = 0
RB = 17

TN
FP = 1
RB = 10

Bushing = 3

<b>Jr Statesman II </b>
22K-Rho
FP = 10
RB = 36
Extra threaded end cap = 31

Black TN
FP = 4
RB = 13
Extra threaded end cap = 0

<b>Jr Gents II </b>
Rhodium
FP = 13
RB = 28
(smooth end cap = 15, threaded end cap = 26)

FP = 4
RB = 15
(smooth end cap = 0, threaded end cap = 19)

TN
FP = 7
RB = 21
(smooth end cap = 10, threaded end cap = 18)

Black TN
FP = 5
RB = 11
(smooth end cap = 11, threaded end cap = 5)

Kit = 5
Bushing = 6
Drill Bit
12.5 = 3
27/64" = 0
Tubes = 21

sptfr43

Dario, seems there may be a little confusion on my order.I was asking for smooth ends on all my kits and your totals don't seem to reflect that. could you please double check that? don't mean to cause extra work but the threaded ends do not appeal to me . thanks

Max

Hey Dario,

I have the same concern as Randy. I ordered 6 Jr Gent II rollerballs (3 RHON, 2 TN, and 1 BLK TN) and wanted them all smooth ends (guess I called them tapered ends). Could you check on mine also....sorry for the confusion...

Thanks,
-Max

Dario

Okay guys, I will do a general sweep...looks like I missed a lot on the end caps. Hope that is all that I missed.[:I]

Thank you for the review.

Nolan

Dario,
Could you double check my ends also? I would like smooth on the Gents per my order. Sorry but I didnt put it after the cut and paste part it was at the bottom of my order. Off topic but did you get your vs jet yet?
Nolan

Dario

Guys,

Summary is revised and sent to Nils to review availability. I will probably put the order in tomorrow or this weekend.

Nolan, yes got the baby...it is much heavier than I thought (which is good).

To those who spotted what I missed, thanks for the extra eyes!!! [:)]

Dario

<b>Guys (and Gals),

I need a consensus on this. Apparently there is a problem with Jr. Statesman RB with Rhodium/Gold...they just sold out now. Threaded endcaps for these may be short too.

If those who ordered them is willing to wait, I will accept the back order BUT will ship your entire order ONLY AFTER the back ordered items reach me. Expected arrival of these items is late this month or early next month (2-3 weeks). Please note that while backordered items are shipped to me free....from me to you is not. Hope you understand.

THOSE WHO ORDERED JR STATESMAN RB in RHODIUM/GOLD... Please post or email me IF you are willing to wait. IF I don't hear from you by Sunday, I will cancel that part of your order.</b>

Thank you and sorry for the complication,

sptfr43

Dario, I can wait, I'll be out of town until at least then anyway. Let me know the extra shipping and I'll send that out when I get back. Thanks again

Dario

Randy,

If you can wait then I'll put yours with the order...no need for extra shipping since I will hold your order here and ship them all at once.

Dario

Order is placed with CSUSA. I was told that the package will ship out tomorrow, except the Jr Statesman RB Rho/Gold and threaded end caps for those.

Randy, yours is revised to Rho/Ti and lots of extra tubes LOL.

Dario

BTW, who among the participants do glue ups and can use thin strips of wood or cut-offs? If so, how thin/small can you use? I have some that I can throw in your packages for free if you are interested. Can't promise how nice they are but if interested just email me.

lwalden

I'm doing some experimenting, and would appreciate any thin strips you wanted to send my way. Thanks again-
Lyle

Originally posted by Dario
<br />BTW, who among the participants do glue ups and can use thin strips of wood or cut-offs? If so, how thin/small can you use? I have some that I can throw in your packages for free if you are interested. Can't promise how nice they are but if interested just email me.

Dario

Good news...bad news.

The good news, I received a HUGE (and heavy) box today from CSUSA.

The bad news, I can't open the box until Monday when I go home since I am out of town right now.

I guess I will be busy sorting, packing and shipping next week [:)].

Dario

Inventory done...looks okay except that I ordered short by 11 threaded end caps for Jr Estatesman 22K/Rho.

I contacted Nils and will see if I can get it. Good this is only one person will be impacted if ever (sorry [B)]).

I started packing last night but it is VERY SLOW since some of the kits are not labelled individually (most came in packs of 10-28 and the label is on the big plastic only) so I am also making small labels for each...hope you guys can make out my handwriting.

After tonight, I will have to concentrate on my term papers and final exams for a week. will try to mail as much as I can by Monday though.

Thanks for your patience.

Dario

Just an update.

Half of the orders are sorted and packed but NONE of them are sealed or mailed yet. I don't want to open all packages later if I messed up. Want to make sure everyone got their orders properly before I do (well atleast I'll try). In most likelihood...all orders without backordered items will ship out Tuesday next week.

To those who don't know...this whole week is FIESTA in San Antonio. I am off work tomorrow and zooming out of town in a few hours. Meaning...no sorting, packing or mailing until Monday [;)].

Don't worry I will try to use the long weekend finishing some school papers and reviewing for my finals so when I come back, I will hopefully be full force towards finishing this group buy.

Hope this help others not to hold their breath and keep checking the mail LOL [:D].

reed43

Am I correct in thinking that the 22k jr statrsman rollerball are the back ordered items. Reed

Dario

Reed,

You are correct. The Jr Statesman RB In Rhodium/Gold was back ordered. Those who didn't respond to my post on page 7 got cancelled.

Roger, Not sure if I will do this again. As of now I am telling myself never again. Then again I said the same thing after my first group buy [:D]

Dario

Good news.

20 orders will be shipped via USPS Priority mail tomorrow. Only 6 purchases with back orders will remain.

Those who have cancelled items, or who paid more for shipping will receive a refund check (sorry had to issue a personal check for each).

If I missed anything please let me know.

RogerGarrett

Originally posted by Dario
<br />Roger, Not sure if I will do this again. As of now I am telling myself never again. Then again I said the same thing after my first group buy [:D]

Ha! A person who does it again even when they say never again just can't resist! [:D][:D]

Let me know when the next one will be......[;)]

Best,
Roger Garrett

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom