Another CSUSA Group Buy (CLOSED)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ncseeker

Dario,

My stuff showed up today. I can't believe how fast it came !!

Again, thanks for all your work on this.

I can't wait to make my first Emperor.

Dario

Thanks for the update Mike.

<b>I would appreciate it if partipants post or email me that they got their package (either in perfect condition or not). It will really help me get some peace of mind.</b>

Thank you

lwalden

Got the nice little orange slip informing me the Postal Service is holding my package hostage..... frontal assault planned for tomorrow.

Originally posted by Dario
<br />Thanks for the update Mike.

<b>I would appreciate it if partipants post or email me that they got their package (either in perfect condition or not). It will really help me get some peace of mind.</b>

Thank you

turff49

Dario,
Got my package yesterday but didn't have any computer time last night. Everything was in great shape including the blanks I got from you and the thins. Thanks for all the hard work you put into this. Maybe one day I can return the favor. Brian

reed43

Talking to them on 5-09-06 they said they are expected in on 5-19-06, I am refering to the 22k rollerballs Jr. statesman.

Dario

Originally posted by sptfr43
<br />Hey Dario, any word on when the back ordered stuff will be in? The suspense is killing me.

Just got an email from Nils. The kits just arrived at Salt Lake, Utah. Still have to go through customs, etc. but should be out in a few days. With CSUSA customer support, I am betting that I will receive those next week and ship the following day. All packages are raedy...just waiting for the back orders so it will be quick.

Not promising anything but this group buy might be wrapped up by next week!

Dario

Last I emailed Nils (mid this week), he said the order is packed. I am out of town since Friday and not sure if any delivery attempt was done this weekend. The kits will be on the mail the following day after I receive them.

This is the very reason why I originally avoided handling back orders. My apologies for the delay.

Dario

UPDATE:

The wait is over. [:)]

The remaining back-ordered kits arrived this afternoon. They will be shipped out at noon tomorrow.

Dario

The last 6 packages were mailed today. With luck all of you should receive your package this week.

If there is any problem(s)...please let me know asap. If I don't hear from you until late next week, I am considering this group buy totally closed.

Thank you.

Nolan

Dario,
Got the order thanks alot for doing the group buy. I can only imagine the work involved. Thanks again and have a good holiday weekend.
Nolan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom