Another CSUSA buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
OK this is the second buy I refered to in the CSUSA buy last month. I have no plans to do another after this one. This is open to the first 10 respondents to this thread who are willing to work with the following restrictions:

CLOSEOUT and out of stock items have been removed from the sheet. If I can't expect to fulfill the orders, I am not going to solicit them.

PAYPAL only....I will be placing the order no later than Friday, July 8. Must have PayPal funded by Thursday, July 7, 11:59 PM Central US (avoids the midnight/AM/PM questions! I know we have a few sticklers running about). If you have not made the PP payment by that time I will drop you from the buy. We are all big boys and girls here and I should not have to remind anyone to send the PP payment. I will PM your total and my PayPal info.

SHIPPING:
Will be defaulted to $10.95 via USPS Priority Flat rate medium box (within USA). It will include tracking. For smaller orders that will fit the smaller priority box, shipping (within USA) I will refund the difference in shipping.

If you have very large orders, they may not be able to fit into one flat rate box. I'll give you my best estimate on shipping once you place your order and we'll go from there. USPS now has the large priority mail flat rate box for $14.95 which is 50% bigger.

Listed Kits: I have spent the better part of yesterday going through the CSUSA website updating available kits and costs. If you want kits that are not listed, add the kit ID and description to the bottom of the spreadsheet. The apprentice kits follow a different discount pattern that maxes out at 10 or 20%. I will PM your total with appropriate discounts when quantities have been met. Also, if I missed adding in a kit that was OOS last time and it now shows in stock, you may add it in.

I am not willing to order other kits/projects at this time, but tubes and bushings will be included.
NO Backorders. See that little dot, it's a period. Out of stock items will be refunded.

I have updated pricing in the attached spreadsheet, any changes or inaccuracies will be corrected when order is placed with CSUSA. I believe the spreadsheet is accurate, but will not make up any differences if I have mistyped or transposed numbers.

Domestic Insurance:
I do not require that you pay for Insurance. But I also will not be responsible for what happens to your order after it leaves my control. The domestic shipping charges are below. Do not include the shipping cost in calculating insurance costs.

$1.80 ................ $0.01 to $50
$2.30 ................ $50.01 to $100
$2.85 ................ $100.01 to $200

$4.75 ................ $200.01 to $300
$5.80 ................ $300.01 to $400
$6.85 ................ $400.01 to $500
$7.90 ................ $500.01 to $600

International orders will be accommodated but shipping and PayPal fees will cost more and will require insurance. Sorry, I cannot give rates since I have no idea. FYI, I will only do USPS shipping and the cheaper means may not be insurable. Order at your own risk...or pay the premium. Here is how I will handle International Orders: I will give you an estimate that will be too high. You Pay Pal me that amount. Once I have the final amount with shipping and Pay Pal charges, I will refund you the difference. I will not be responsible for any loss or damage once the items leave my hands. In the event it is needed, I will assist on any claims as much as I can.

The attached spreadsheet will calculate your total cost. There will be an additional discount from CSUSA, but I will not have the exact amount until placing the order. You will be refunded this difference via Paypal. The net was 13% on the last order (on top of the volume discounts!).

I hope these terms are acceptable to everyone. Thank you :)

Please indicate your NAME and IAP USERNAME on all payments and correspondence.

Post in this thread that you are in. I will PM to confirm and send you my email to send the spread sheet to.

Thanks for playing....and thanks to Jon for letting me steal his spreadsheet and write up from the last GB he ran.

Mannie

Attachments

• CSUSA MASTER-2011.xls
    78.5 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:

wizard

Mannie, I would like to participate. I will also look over the list today and get it back to you ASAP. Thanks so much for doing this. Doc

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Mannie, I would like to participate. I will also look over the list today and get it back to you ASAP. Thanks so much for doing this. Doc
Doc and anyone else in the Houston area that wants to come by and pick up the kits can avoid the shipping charges.
Just let me know if you want this option.

el_d

Hey Monty,
I dont see the Jr Statesman Rh/22kt rollerball on the spread sheet

Jr Statesman II Rollerball Pen Kit
Weight: 0.11
Color: Rhodium/22k Gold
Size: Threaded End Cap
Item #: 050-2330

if you can let me know what the numbers are i can fill in my xls.

Price - 27.89??

theidlemind

Monty, if you decide to expand this (or enough drop out) I would like to be included. Was ready to order some Gentlemen kits last night but got distracted. Would be nice to save a little$$.
Thanks.

PTownSubbie

Hey Monty,

Price - 27.89??

I would also like to know the numbers for this kit as I would like to get some also.

Fred

terryf

Jr Statesman II Pen Kit - Postable Cap Rhodium/22K Gold Rollerball
050-2330

This comes straight off the packet :)

Hey Monty,

Price - 27.89??

I would also like to know the numbers for this kit as I would like to get some also.

Fred

Last edited:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
As of this post I will close this buy.
I know it's more than 10, but if everyone will bear with me and won't mind a delay of a few days due to the larger number of participants, I'll let everyone in that has posted or contacted me up to this point.
I will have a special email account for all correspondence about this buy (makes it easier for me if I can keep everything together) and will PM everyone that address later today.
Also, please bear with me as I just returned for the ER at 3:30 this morning. My MIL was admitted for observation and an MRI is scheduled for this morning. She developed a very rapid onset of dementia and what we were told is most likely Sundowner's Syndrome.

terryf

As of this post I will close this buy.
I know it's more than 10, but if everyone will bear with me and won't mind a delay of a few days due to the larger number of participants, I'll let everyone in that has posted or contacted me up to this point.
I will have a special email account for all correspondence about this buy (makes it easier for me if I can keep everything together) and will PM everyone that address later today.
Also, please bear with me as I just returned for the ER at 3:30 this morning. My MIL was admitted for observation and an MRI is scheduled for this morning. She developed a very rapid onset of dementia and what we were told is most likely Sundowner's Syndrome.

Sorry to hear about the MIL Mannie, if you need any admin help with the buy, let me know.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
For those that asked about the Jr Statesman Rh/22kt rollerball, I missed that in my checking. It has now been added to the spreadsheet and the updated sheet is now attached in post #1.

terryf

For those that asked about the Jr Statesman Rh/22kt rollerball, I missed that in my checking. It has now been added to the spreadsheet and the updated sheet is now attached in post #1.

According to the CSUSA website the Jr Statesman 22k/rhodium Rb is out of stock.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Below is a list of those that posted they want in. All should have received a PM from me, if not, please let me know.
If you posted before my post #24 closing the buy to more participants and did not get a PM, please let me know.

el_d
terryf
LanceD
wizard
SteveG
tool-man
PTownSubbie
jack barnes
RDH79
Chatham
PenWorks
USAFVET98
thewishman
louie
Timbo

I will not send a reminder to get the spreadsheet or you PP payment in. If it's not received by the deadline, I will assume you decided not to go through with the purchase.
theidlemind;
Balasharc;
rsjimenez

Last edited:

LanceD

From his original post.

OK this is the second buy I refered to in the CSUSA buy last month. I have no plans to do another after this one. This is open to the first 10 respondents to this thread who are willing to work with the following restrictions:

Ok. Thanks Mannie. Thought I would check just in case you changed your mind. I will keep watching.

Hope your MIL does well. These things are difficult for the families as well as the patient. We will keep her in our prayers.

Ken

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Monty: Count me in! This is the first group buy I've participated in but I'll try not to make it too difficult. Actually, my wife is getting ready to do the spreadsheet as soon as I send this. I think I pretty well understand the instructions but will contact you if I have any questions. I'll PP as soon as you ask. Thanks for doing this. joefyffe:)

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Monty: Count me in! This is the first group buy I've participated in but I'll try not to make it too difficult. Actually, my wife is getting ready to do the spreadsheet as soon as I send this. I think I pretty well understand the instructions but will contact you if I have any questions. I'll PP as soon as you ask. Thanks for doing this. joefyffe:)

Sorry Joe, the buy already closed. I even took more than the original 10 participants. The reason for my limiting is a buy from CSUSA gets very big very fast and takes a lot of time to sort all the pen kit and tubes out when one gets them ready for shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom