Adddress for mailing Norseman group buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

airrat

On the Norseman group buy, I only got 5 mailing addresses from everyone's paypals to me.

Everyone please email me your address so I can print lables. I was going to do it with paypal click and ship but now I will have to do each one manually, unless I am missing something.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

One quick (possible) solution is to refund everyone w/o the address and have them re-send payment but making sure that they indicate the mailing address next time.

Note that if you do this, some may not send you the money again (that is the down side).

Note2...Paypal fees are also returned when you refund payment so no money is lost.

airrat

Ron I have yours from when you emailed me about the city change. You might not want it posted pubically.

Everyone I am not sure why they are not showing up. When I click details I get the message no address provided. It could have been the way the invoices went out? I am just not sure. Sorry guys.

one more thing, make sure I have your IAP name with it.

thanks

Dario

Tom,

When you send a payment via paypal you can indicate a shipping address on no shipping address required (for services).

I bet the senders didn't check the shipping address box.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Tom,

Have you tried making a shipping label thru paypal.

It picks up their address automatically (least is always does for me!)

FWIW

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
That SHOULD do it!!!

Also, those who put in addresses, make sure they are current. I recently sent a package to someone who moved and was surprised his paypal address had not changed (Duh). Wasn't from this group, of course!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom