Acrylic pen stand Group Buy CLOSED, Shipped

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Well my little calculator ran out of room again. so I have to re program it.
Joe, you are now in for 50
Joseph, Paul and Jack I have your requests.
A note about the price changes. as more stands are ordered the shippign charges are going up, but not as fast as the number of stands are. so each persons share of the shipping is getting smaller and smaller. the overall price per stand is falling.
Please realize the prices posted are extimeted prices. the cost of postage will not be known for sure until I am able to actually package them up and mail them. the cost per stand and the shipping is known cause I can punch it into the web page at niles and have it feed out the shipping costs.
an example. bubbasville East is not likely to get all there stands mailed in the $4.05 box. i am pretty confident most of these orders will mail for the $4.05 or even less but there are unknowns. i will continue to post cost updates as I have more info.
the final word will come when I send you an e-mail with your final total. that will come after the group buy has stopped taking orders on the 30th.
thanks to everyone joining on this one. the first ones are always the rockiest.

elody21

I would also like 10 of these. Let me know how much I owe you and I will paypal it ASAP. Alice

Daniel

Got yours Alice,
for those of you anxious to get your order paid.
I have been spending the evening writing up a web page that all orders can be paid through my Pay Pal shopping cart.
this does add a couple of cents to the cost of each stand. but has many benefits.
1. you are e-mailed a receipt of your purchase.
2. you cannot place an order without giving me all the info i need to ship you your stands.
3. you are able to make any last minute changes to your quantities and it make no difference to me.
4. I have a record of all orders, addresses, quantities etc.
5. I can then do all postage from my computer making it much simpler to find the lowest priced method of sending you your order.
6. goes a long way to eleminate human error.
7. you do not need a pay pal account to place an order. you do need a credit card or debit card.
I will try to e-mail everyone the URL to place your orders.
I will also edit this topic with the new info as well.
For those that just can't wait to give me your money here is the URL.
http://yourdonspens.com/Acrylic%20Pen%20Stand%20Page.html

Jim15

Hello Daniel,
I just made payment for 25 stands through paypal. I may have missed it but I didn't see my name on order form. My name is jim schrand at 7505 Tollgate ct. IAP name jim15.
Thank you for taking time to do this group buy.

Daniel

Jim, I have your payment and your shipping info is there. hard to make mistakes with pay pal.
I also have three other orders paid for. problem is matching names on the payments with names from this group. I will do my best then work to sort out the rest.

Daniel

O.K so far so good,
I have Ed, Joe Jim and Joseph marked as paid. that's if all my guessing is correct.
I sent out e-mails so those of you all paid up just ignore them.
somehow I lost the post by Ron Mc for 40 stands. I have you on the list but can't find your post now. Could not send you an e-mail.

OKLAHOMAN

Daniel, Made payment via pay pal for 30 stands and sent email to you with the name the payment was under . (I used my wife's paypal account its cheaper that way LOL)

emackrell

Daniel, sent you paypal for 20 stands. Unfortunately I did that before I read your note about shipping for the Bubbasville East team, so I included payment for postage. But it will prob cost more the $4.05 flat rate to send all the Bubbasville stands, so just count the postage I paid against the Bubbasville East total postage.

Cheers Eileen [8D]

Daniel

As of now it looks like i have 17 of 24 payments. that is an outstanding responce and a big thank you from me to all of you.
as for the bubbasville East folks, I sent e-mails about the postage. it will be coming back and sorry about handeling it this way.
I will be sorting outthe payments and craditing each of you for them as fast as I can. Be warned this is a complicated ordeal and almost guaranteed to have mistakes. so be gental and patient. If I got someone else credited for your payment just let me know and it will get sorted out. I have used group names, real names, or whatever to keep track of you up to this point. I will be changing all records to your real names so I will not update payment status. your payment will be credited to your shipping address in my records so regardless of what you see on this forum you will get what you payed for. hope that is not to confusing.
I can't post my records with real names here on a public forum but I will have the right people recorded for there payments. O.K.

Daniel

Got it dave and saw the change.
here are the names I do not have payments matched to.
If you have paid and your name is on this list please e-mail me with the name listed here and the name that your payment would have on it.
Mark for 15 from overseas.
Stan in WV for 20
JohnP for 20

melogic

Daniel,
I just paypald you for 20 stands. I used your link on the first page of this thread. If the total is not correct, let me know and I'll make it right. Thanks for putting this together!

Daniel

mark got it, almost credited it to the Mark on my list but realized your address is not from overseas.
so far all is good. I only have a possible of 3 orders not payed for. that is unbalievably good. it looks like all orders may be payed for before the buy even closes. that would be some sort of record.
I sent refunds for the shipping to the Bubbasville East members.
I shouldn't say this but I hope to place the order by friday.
I have some new folks still trickeling in. I will take down the payment page before I place the order, by several hours. so please get your payments in. for the last two or thre that have not had time yet. I will set up a way to pay through an e-mail.

Daniel

Liz I added you to the list. don't know if you have seen the link. I'ts in the first post of this topic. you can click on it to pay.

Daniel

I am still waiting on only three payments and hope to have them by tomorrow or friday at the latest. I will post a notice when the order has been placed and when I receive the stands.
thanks everyone

Daniel

Thanks John,
Everyone is paid up except
Mark from Overseas. he contacted me by E-mail and I am not sure how to get ahold of him. I am waiting for one payment to clear. but the payment has been made. looks like the order may get placed tomorrow so this is really going smooth.
I hope to have more of these in the future when I know a lot more. like how many will fit in a box and what they can be mailed for etc. that way I can just post a set price per stand. that covers all teh other costs.
I'm still looking for other stands and displays that can be added to the selection as well. had quite a bit of interest in the six pen stand. I know there are 12 pen versions out there as well.
All there is to do now is wait.

Woodlvr

Daniel,
I just paid for twenty stands and I am not sure how this works so could you tell me where to get more information on when to expect them? Thank you kindly, Mike

Darley

Daniel I would be interested in the future to buy some of those 6 pens stands, while you doing the packing could you tell me what would be the shipping cost for 20 and 30 stands to Australia, Thanks

Daniel

Serge The way it stands I am offering the stands to other countries at eh same price. with the understanding that any short fall will get taken care of later. I usually don't have a problem getting things shipped overseas. it costs me less to mail a pen to Italy than it does to New York. of course they tend to get lost in Italy more as well. anyway e-mail me after I have received the stands as I am ordering about 20 extra.
The six pen stands are no longer available.

Daniel

All orders are paid. one extra managed to slipped in and I'm accepting it. any other orders that come in now will be refunded cause the order will already be done.

Daniel

Mike, you sneaky devil. the group buy was actually closed so I'm not sure how you got a payment made. anyway. it would be more trouble to refund your payment than just add you to the buy so you are in for 20.
for anyone else thinking of trying it. Don't the order has been placed so you cannot be added.
I should be doing anouther buy soon so hold on to your order.

Darley

Thanks Daniel, could you tell me how many pens the stand hold, any chance for a photo?

Thanks
Originally posted by Daniel
<br />Serge The way it stands I am offering the stands to other countries at eh same price. with the understanding that any short fall will get taken care of later. I usually don't have a problem getting things shipped overseas. it costs me less to mail a pen to Italy than it does to New York. of course they tend to get lost in Italy more as well. anyway e-mail me after I have received the stands as I am ordering about 20 extra.
The six pen stands are no longer available.

Daniel

Serge,
the stand in this group buy holds one pen.
This is the best I can do for a photo till I get some and take my own. the page won't let you copy the photo.

http://www.nilecorp.com/products.asp?sku=1731

Woodlvr

Daniel,
I went to your website and it let me order. Thank you kindly for allowing my order to go through. Mike

wudwrkr

Mike,
I wouldn't get your hopes up. I believe this group buy is closed. Here is a recent post from Daniel:
All orders are paid. one extra managed to slipped in and I'm accepting it. any other orders that come in now will be refunded cause the order will already be done.

Woodlvr

Thanks Dave, it was my order that slipped through. I was on his website and it let me order them. Thanks. Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom