Acrylic Blank Group Buy * CLOSED * (edited 3-6-08)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jcollazo

I checked the mailbox this morning.... mail but no blanks. I took a nap and for some reason decided to check the box again. THEY WERE THERE!!!

Great looking blanks. We definitely need to do this again.

BruceK

I hear you Joe, I guess us west coasters just have to be patient. The post office here in Ocean Park is so small, they will put mail in the boxes on Saturday but won't open the main office so you can get packages :(

RONB

Passed Away Jan 17, 2011
In Memoriam
Mine arrived yesterday (Saturday). They're great.

Thanks for all your hard work, Steve!

Ron B.

bradbn4

Nice - big old box arrived yesterday full of wonderful plastic chunks.
As soon as I wake up today I hope to drill out one or two of them and
see how well they turn. I figure the simple solid color will work
fine with a few of the ultra cigar pen kits I have.

Maybe a nice black /white combo for the retro pen kit.

Thanks for your hard work, those wonderful pictures of the massive
delivery of pen blanks.

Bradbn4 - Having fun in Colorado

Matt

Originally posted by hunter-27

Now I'm getting ticked off. :( Why the heck did I have to live in the middle of nowhere, Nebraska anyway. The mail gets here only one way. VERY SLOWLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Are there jackets for being in the Nebraska w/no blanks club? I can't wait for mine. It's finally going to be warm enough to be out in the shop and not have to light a fire.

GoodTurns

I could have driven down and picked mine up ALOT quicker! I was talking with Nolan this morning about my PO taking that as their service goal...."If you're not PO'd, we're not happy!" I'm waiting on about a truckload of goodies that I need to sneak past the Mrs....one at a time is no problem, but when the door is blocked...[B)]

George7

My blanks came Monday also. I'm hoping for it to get warm enough this week to get out to the shop. Only problem is, which blank do I start with!

Thanks for doing this.

Hayseedboy

Hey Steve,

Got mine today and turned one blank just for fun... Thanks again for all of your and your wife's hard work on this. Must have taken a while....

They look great!
lr

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Sorry I forgot to post earlier(got busy with my show this past weekend), received my blanks on Friday.The look great.
Next time you might want to put the blanks in a video box then in the FR envelope. My envelope had a hole in it but all the blanks were present and accounted for.

igran7

Got mine on Saturday Steve. Absolutely beautiful blanks, thank you and your wife for doing this! I've already posted one picture using the Milky Way blank, it turned like a dream. Can't wait to start on the rest!

bruce119

I got mine although the mailman tried his best to destroy them. Them came in a plastic bag torn & battered. But all made it safe & sound.

Great pick of colors the wife already claimed a few.

Thanks
Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom