Acrylic Blank Group Buy * CLOSED * (edited 3-6-08)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Originally posted by Daniel

If this buy is not a 1000 blanks yet, I will guarantee it and cover anything it comes up short. Steve great job with this buy. you picked a real winner.
Now everyone can cancel their order and Daniel can send them to us free:D[}:)]:D[}:)][}:)]

On the serious side, I'd be in for about 20-40, depending on when you plan on placing the order.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
How long do I have to save my pennies? Depending on how soon you will be ordering, I'll get in for some.

Daniel

Now everyone can cancel their order and Daniel can send them to us free:D[}:)]:D[}:)][}:)]

On the serious side, I'd be in for about 20-40, depending on when you plan on placing the order.

The blanks can be free, but I have to charge $45.00 for the box.

pentex

I would like one each of the following: neon, alien, watermellon, cappuccino, jet black, blue hawaii, pineapple, silver rush, and blurple. thanks.

bruce119

Hey Steve send me an order form I will be in for some. Depends on when you need payment how many I get. I get paid on the 20th.
Thanks
Bruce

GoodTurns

I planned to order about 25 various blanks, but my wife caught me. "what ya' doin'[?]", "nothing:(", "let me see[}:)]"..."sh**, busted[B)]"..."ooooh that's pretty, and that one, and that one[:X]" order's up to 45 blanks...not quite the way I expected THAT conversation to go...:D:D:D

follow3

SWEET!!!

Tell the wife thanks!!!

Steve

Originally posted by GoodTurns

I planned to order about 25 various blanks, but my wife caught me. "what ya' doin'[?]", "nothing:(", "let me see[}:)]"..."sh**, busted[B)]"..."ooooh that's pretty, and that one, and that one[:X]" order's up to 45 blanks...not quite the way I expected THAT conversation to go...:D:D:D

jtate

I want two of each of the following:

Stained Glass Flake
Go Navy Flake
Gecko
Alien
Earth
Burgundy
Glossy White
Blue Hawaii
Shimmering Sky

If any are unavailable just delete them from the list.
Can you send me a message with the total and your PayPal address please?

Thanks

Julia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom