Abranet Update

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
02/01/10 Abranet order was placed.
02/02/10 First part of order was delivered to me (1200 sheets)
The reason this came quickly was that I put in a preorder with the company last week. They are trying to get the rest of it to me hopefully this week but I would say by the 10th at the latest.
02/03/10 I am filling orders as they were placed and paid for. If your order was early, you may already be packed and ready to go.
02/03/12 1430 hrs. The first 34 orders have been sorted, packed, and dropped at the post office. You should start receiving them by Monday. As soon as the remaining order gets to me I will sort it and get it out too.
02/05/10 1530hrs. UPS dropped off the remaining order of Abranet and I am working on getting it sorted and packed.
02/05/10 1740 hrs. All paid orders have been packaged and will be dropped off at the post office tomorrow. There are still a few orders that have not been paid, please try to get your order paid as soon as possible or contact me and we can get it figured out. Thank you.
02/06/10 All paid for orders have been shipped at this time. If your order has not been paid for, on Thursday it will be unpacked and will be resold. Thank you

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

philipff

I hate being the new guy; what's the deal on the Abranet? Is it too late to get in on this one? Leave it to the Marines to be at the point of the spear! Phil; Fly Navy!

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
You are all veryy welcome, and thank you all for your cooperation in this buy, it allowed it to run smooth and for your package to be shipped out as quickly as possible.
As far as the men and women of our armed forces go...My official stance is ...I support everyone of them, no matter what uniform you choose to wear, at least you have made the decision to wear one. That includes our Allied forces as well. Thank you to everyone that chooses to support our troops and to all our brave men and women that have made the sacrifice to serve, past, present, and future. Thats about all I have to say about that. Semper Fi

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I hate being the new guy; what's the deal on the Abranet? Is it too late to get in on this one? Leave it to the Marines to be at the point of the spear! Phil; Fly Navy!
Well Admiral, this Abranet is a cloth backed mesh sand paper that outlasts every other sandpaper I have ever tried. The sanding dust flows through the mesh to help prevent clogging and possibly helping to keep things cooler. I use it both wet and dry and have sworn off all other sandpaper other than micromesh at this point. I wish I knew about all this stuff back when I had to keep my brass polished.....LOL And it is never too late to get involved, send me a PM and we can get some to you.
Neil

olsenla

Neil,

I received my Abranet today. I am looking forward to trying it. Thanks for making this available and many thanks for the freebie.

Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom