Abranet sanding sheet feeler

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
The group buy for this is on please use the order thread to place your order. Thanks
I am low on Abranet sanding sheets and figured I would offer it out here while I am ordering it. The price would be around $.50 a piece 2 3/4"x 4" plus shipping. The grits I am ordering are 120, 180, 240, 320, 400, and 600 grit. For those of you that have not used this product, it seems to outlast sandpaper by a mile. One piece of Abranet usually lasts for about 20 pens for me, that's not bad for a small piece. It has a mesh backing and the sanding dust just goes right through. It sands better than anything else I have used. This is just a feeler and I will post a thread for orders if it is wanted.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

aggromere

I'll take 10 of each. pm me with your paypal info. That would be 60 sheets times 50 cents or whatever they end up costing plus postage. Just let me know. I buy those boxes with 120, 240, 320 and 400 and they cost like 20 bucks a piece. This would be better.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
would it be possible to get the large rolls, for other turning
Keith, the sheets come in 4", 8", and 16" lengths. I am buying the 8" length because it is the best price. The place I am buying from does not have the rolls as far as I can tell, but I will talk with them on Monday and see if they can supply it.

I'm in for 10-600 grit sheets for sure and I will have to check what I have left.I'm in for around 20-30 sheets(10 600 grit for sure).I will keep a look out for a new tread if this does happen.Thank you for doing this.Also i sent a PM about testing a resin blank for me as I had you on the second round list,still interested???If not no big deal Thank You,Victor

keithkarl2007

Keith, the sheets come in 4", 8", and 16" lengths. I am buying the 8" length because it is the best price. The place I am buying from does not have the rolls as far as I can tell, but I will talk with them on Monday and see if they can supply it.

that'll do thanks, i have a large roll of 400

GouletPens

I'm up for 10 each of 400 and 600. I have a bunch of the lower grits from the last GB, but I neglected to get these grits and I'm regreting it.

gomeral

I'd be interested in 10x600 grit, I'll check my inventory and add others that I need later today.

Thanks,

daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom