Abranet Group Buy feeler

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Please post your order in http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=56837

If you are interested in Abranet sandpaper, I may be willing to do another one. The difference this time will be that the sheets will be the 8"x 2.75" so I don't have to spend 3 days cutting it all again. If you are interested, please post here. Thank you

The grits would be 120, 180, 240, 320, 400, and 600.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jskeen

I'm in for some, I've still got most of the coarser grits from last time but down to my last couple of 400, and didn't get any 600 last time.

Jmhoff10500

Im used to buying the expensive stuff from home depot so a bulk discount would be very nice! Ive never looked into this stuff but what order quantities could we buy, would there be a minimum we would have to buy and do you have any tentative prices at all? Sorry for my noobiness and thanks!

bruce119

I will probably join in as well. Even though I just made a big purchase myself just last week. This stuff is great can't have too much.

Thanks Neil
Bruce

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Im used to buying the expensive stuff from home depot so a bulk discount would be very nice! Ive never looked into this stuff but what order quantities could we buy, would there be a minimum we would have to buy and do you have any tentative prices at all? Sorry for my noobiness and thanks!
All these details will be included as soon as I have them and start the buy. Last time there was no minimum but this time I am going to have a small minimum just to make it worth the work that is involved in this type of buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom