6 blade pen mill cutter heads

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel,
Thanks! I received the mills just an hour ago and (since I'm playing hooky from work today) went downstairs to give one a trial. Didn't realize it would work this much better than my old 4 blade mill- combination of extra blades and my old one probably being worn out, I guess.

I appreciate you having the extras and being able to include us newbs!

Gregory of AppreciateTheKindness Forest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Daniel

Got my cutter heads today and must say they are finely worked tool. Well done and sharp too. Thanks for putting this together along with the other things you have going.

Daniel

Keith, sorry but I have ran out of both sets and heads. I am working on placing a large order in the next month or two and adding these sets and heads to the list of items i will have on hand full time. of course planning is one thing and doing is another so wish me luck.
I will be taking orders as in a group buy before I place this order so keep an eye out for it.

gomeral

Daniel,

My package arrived a couple of days ago, I'm embarrassed to say that it got lost in other packages arriving, so I'm late in saying THANK YOU! The last several days I've been busy helping LOML pick out and purchase a new car to replace hers (rear-ended before xmas), but tomorrow is "my" day and I will be testing these guys out as long as I can continue to work safely!

Also, I will be keeping my eyes open for the next order and will likely jump in (on time, this time around). Thanks to Vera for all of her efforts!

Regards,

daniel

Hello Daniel,

Received mine the other day while I was out of town. They are much better than I anticipated. Thanks for all your work.

Thanks
Ken

bgio13

Daniel got my cutter heads and they look great,haven't had the chance to try them out yet. Missed out on the .50 BMG but hope they will be available again soon. Thanks again.

Bill

Daniel

Bill, I do have more 50 cal kits in. i just have not made an "Official" announcment about it. trying to let things quiet down for a bit. I also had a rupture in my metal lathe and cannot prep the bullets for the next couple of days.
PM me with what you are interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom