6 blade pen mill cutter heads

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

CLOSED see new group buy.

UPDATE
The order arrived today 1-8-09
give me a couple of three days to get all the packages filled. I had a lot of orders in this buy.
The good news is I managed to get all the 50 cal orders out as of this morning.

Closed to any more orders!
Please contact me for availability and price of Extra heads I am getting for those that did not get here in time.

this is another case that we can piggy back a small order onto another customers order. there is a 200pc min still.
I got an e-mail from Vera that we can order sets also.

6 blade pen mill cutter head $3.35ea plus postage. 3/4 inch Dia.

set $12.55 plus postage. set includes Cutter head, wrench, 7mm, 8mm, 10mm, and 3/8" pilots.

Postage $5.25 (or lowest cost method)

Details Cutter head
Discount 80% compared to CSUSA (the quality of P.S.I. cutter heads are not comparable to these)
Cost of cutter head $1.75 Shipping per head est. at $0.30
Customs 5% $0.10
Customs Agent fee Est. $0.50
Bonded warehouse fee $0.20
Misc. Postage expenses $0.50 (bubble mailer)
Total cost per head $3.35
Default postage will be $5.25 ($4.80 USPS, $0.30 pay pal fee and 3% pay pal fee on the amount of $5.10) balance will be refunded or applied to any unforeseen expenses.
(est. based on order of 200 heads)

This is an overseas group buy, please expect long delays. these heads will have to be manufactured once the order is placed.
"THE" list
Anonymous 110 heads 1-set(All but 10 heads 1 set PAID)
bettyt44720 4 PM PAID
joeatact 4 PM PAID
bruce119 4 PM PAID
TowMater 4 PM PAID
bgio13 4 PM PAID
burquez 6 PM PAID
Rudy Vey 4 PM PAID
titan2 4 PM PAID
jdmyers4 4 PM PAID
jttheclockman 4 1set PAID
rej19 4 PM PAID
rjwolfe3 2 PM PAID
bobskio2003 4 PM PAID
sdlewis 4 PAID
nikon5us 1 PAID
C.W.McClellan 4 PAID
wolftat only 10 PAID
kirkfranks 2 heads 1 set PAID
Monty 3 heads 1 set PAID
kenlicciardello 4 heads 1 set PAID
BruceK 5 heads PAID
robandkaren 6 heads PAID
CLOSED Progress 200 of 200 = 100% complete CLOSED

Please contact me about Availability of extra heads and sets I have gotten for all of you that did not see this soon enough.

I added an attachment below of a 6 blade cutter head. I also show it with a 7mm pilot through the hole to show the hole size. third picture is it mounted on the 7mm pilot correctly.

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 342
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 447
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:

Daniel

Bob and Joe I will start a list in my first post but have both of you on it.
Bob 2003. I don't have a photo for the 6 blade cutter head just yet but can make one. I was supposed to get a picture if my drill bit rack last night and forgot to. now I have two reasons to take my camera to the shop. I do have a picture of the 4 blade head but not sure it will help a lot with determining how it mounts.
There are two sizes of shafts on pilots. these heads fit the larger shafts (1/4") or a hole the size of a 7mm pilot. if your pilots have a smaller shank they will not work with these heads. hope that makes since. if not ask again I am sure others have the same question. otherwise it is the standard set screw as any other Pen Mill sold by suppliers.
I am making a bit of a guess here but these heads will work with pilots from CSUSA and P.S.I, But not the ones from Berea.

bruce119

What the heck seems like this will be a wile. Put me in for 4.
I am assuming the pilot hole is going to be standard. That way it would fit the dozens of shafts I have lying around.

Thanks
Bruce

Daniel

Bruce, Todd and Bill I added you to the list.
I will start sending out totals and payment info this evening. I have some heads around here that I can weigh and get an exact idea on postage that way.

A little update. Vera e-mailed me and said that we can order sets also. I will get the price figured out and post it later.

Daniel

Orlando and Rudy I have you on the list. I have not been able to get notices out just yet. sort of got myself busy today. I don't know how that keeps happening.

Daniel

Please notice that sets have now been added to this buy. Vera saw this buy and e-mailed me that I can offer those as well. not completely sure if there is any min on those but I am thinking there is not.

Everyone on the list up to rjwolfe3 has been sent a PM with there total and pay pal info. if you did not get the PM please let me know.

This buy is moving along pretty fast so I am just trying to keep up with it, No need to rush with payments as I expect it to take the next week or so for them to all come in.

Thanks everyone.

Daniel

Just so people know, I am figuring the real actual postage of your order as they come in. so the numbers you would get are not the same as the ones you will get from me. so far everyone should have gotten a total that is lower than what you expected.
everyone up to this post should have received a PM from me with there total.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Since I just found a big bag of the four blade cutter heads sitting here, I will restrain myself and only order 10 of these.

Daniel

Only 10!??? why I know a feller that will eat 10 of these for breakfast and the Far.... ah never mind.
got you and C.W. on the list.
Todd, sent you another PM lets hope I remembered to click send this time.

Daniel

I will not be near my computer for the next 7 or 8 hours. gotta go get paid to watch a football game. I have it sooooo rough.
Have a great day everyone.

Daniel

Kirk, Yes these are the 6 blade heads not the 4.
I have you and Mannie both on the list.
will PM payment info shortly.

Daniel

well this has been a very fast group buy, I know this means a lot of people never even saw it.
I have contacted Vera to send me payment info for 200 heads and 10 sets. This means that there really is not much room for others to get in on the buy
11 heads and 4 sets remain.
I am ordering extra heads out of my own pocket and have at least one set available. so if you did miss out on this buy please e-mail me. but this buy will close after the next 11 heads are requested.

Daniel

Rob you got them, as of this post the group buy is closed to further orders.
Please contact me about availability and price of extra heads I am getting just to cover those that did not get here in time.
Thanks to everyone this went a lot better than I was hoping for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom