2nd Pen Mill Group buy, Orders Mailed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

I am still taking orders. They did slow down but have not stopped so I will be keeping this open until wed. I have gotten a few e-mails from people that are going to sneak an order in under the wire.

Darley

Hi Daniel will be interested to buy

2 X Pen Mill set $12.32

Set includes: 7.mm,8mm,3/8. and 10mm pilots, cutter head and wrench.

2 X Pen Mill 3/4"cutter head w/ wrench $3.59

Please let me know the amount including shipping to OZland, Thanks

Daniel

Michael, Glad to see you made it back. That leaves no one dropped from the buy. everyone else I have had a bit of a busy morning so I am behind just a little. catching up fast and will have the list updated shortly.

Daniel

You all are animals! this buy just became larger than the first one. Get your order in cause I'm a dead man when my wife sees this.;) She gets to help me sort orders out.

mokol

Daniel, i will buy ---
3 pen mills 3/4 cutter and 1 pilot for 10 mm tube
mokol-victor

Daniel

Less than 24 hours until I pull the plug, Start tying up loose ends and send this one on it's way. do not delay psot that order now or live with the regret. You know you want to so just do it!
seriously, I can't imagine there will be a lot of need to do anouther one of these for a while. this one will make nearly 100 mill sets and over 300 mill heads pouring out there in about 4 weeks. They are not really an item that needs to be replaced soon anyway, so it may be 6 months or more before there will be anouther buy on these.

Daniel

Sort of late in the game for this post but I will mail to foreign contries. I have to add more for postage but have added those charges to the list in the first post. contact me if you are thinking of ordering as I realize this does not allow much time. I WILL WORK IT OUT FOR YOU.

gatornick

Thanks for doing the buy, I will take
1 pen mill set and
5 cutter heads

I will paypal this evening. Thanks, Nick

expressm

Hi Daniel,

I would like to get:

1- Pen Mill set $12.32
2- 7mm Pen Mills $10.14
4- 3/4" Cutters $14.36

Shipping $5.05

Total: $41.87

Please verify total and send me your paypal info and I will pay right away.

Thank You,
Brian

Daniel

As of this post this group buy is, CLOSED! Thank You All.
Anyone posting previous to this one is in I will be getting to you shortly. Others that have e-mailed me, I am working on yours as well. I have a few loose ends to clean up but the order should get placed tonight.

Daniel

The Order has been placed.
Just to help tidy up the loose ends.
I have not received payment from the following people.
railrider1920
fritz64 (glitches getting resolved)

I have received payment but they have not cleared yet for:
usually Pending payments take a few days to clear. I have never had a problem with one coming through so you are all considered payed. this is just F.Y.I.
Funds will not be needed until it comes time to mail all the orders.
Hayseedboy
J.H. (no I.A.P. user name)
Pompeyite
MDWine
Mather323

Overall there is only one payment that is not on the way in one way or another, and that one order was placed yesterday.
This is once again very good response with payments. Thanks
Any questions or concerns about this list e-mail me.

I always get e-mails asking how long I think it will be before you all have your stuff, I hope you all read this before mailing me.
The last order took three days to reach me once it was payed for. Paying can be a bit of a trick as it involves a little e-mail shuffle. hopefully payment will be made tonight or tomorrow morning. I pack up all the orders in a day or two and you should have it in three days from the time it gets to the post office. So expect a week from now.
Thanks again, this second buy actually ended up much larger than the first one with I think 60 orders. You are all a great bunch of people and I really like doing these. There is a big plus that few people know about. I get to meet a bunch of members that do not post a lot if ever. I manage to learn little details about you personally. Not to mention make a lot of friends simply by helping save you money. I really mean it when I say thank you for allowing me to do this. I realize the faith you have not only in me but in this group to get involved in one of these buys. I take it as a compliment.

Daniel

Delivery of the package was attempted yesterday. My wife had decided to run to the store during that time. Good for my marriage that I am at work right now lol. Anyway the package should be here today and I will start working on getting it packaged up. I did some things to help speed that process up this time so hope to have everything mailed in the next couple of days.

IPD_Mrs

Daniel if people cannot wait an extra day then they don't deserve the great price you are offering. Besides your wife probably went to the store to get something for you.[:p]

Mike

Daniel

Mike, You are probably right. Her trip was a calculated one. We know that package is on the way but had no indication it was out for delivery. which we usually do. she also left in the morning cause nobody ever delivers in the morning...except. So it was smart of her to go when she did until you have the 20 20 hindsight. I would have done the same thing without a seconds thought about it. Besides she has a lot more on her plate than my hobby so please nobody take my comment above seriously. She helps a lot with these buys by addressing envelopes, Putting the orders together, and helping count that the order was right in the first place. so if your package has pretty handwriting she wrote it.

Daniel

First, the package came today. Second and I hope enough of you see this. In my ever advancing march to expand group buys. I ordered several Acrylic blanks to get a eyes on opinion of them. So far I am happy, but I am no expert and my experience with acrylics is fairly limited. So I have three of them that I would like to send to volunteers. I said volunteers because this will not be free. I require that you make a pen or other item from the blank and post a photo of that pen as well as your opinion of the material. I don't really care if you just turn it into a smaller rod and polish it as long as it is a fair representation of the material. warning one of these is going to be extremely challenging so I am looking for a specific volunteer for that one. Just let me know that you want to face the challenge. Basically this blank is clear. with a feable attempt at being pink. so here is what i have and you can request a specific blank if you like

One of his choice is reserved for Jarhead who had this idea in the first place.

1.<s> Red and black w/ white swirling line 3/4 inch X 5 inch.</s> Claimed
<s>
2.White rod with supposedly a clear line swirling through it. might suprise someone by actually making a nice looking pen. </s>Claimed

<s>3. Orange sort of a cross between crushed velvet and cruched pearl. more toward the crushed velvet though. anyone need an orange for a team colors pen. this is your baby.</s>Claimed

<s>4. The challenge, faint pink and so clear I can read through a 3/4 inch round rod. I would like to see someone come up with something new to hide the guts of the pen on this one. but I will not put that limitation on sending it to someone. Live for something new? this one is yours.</s> Claimed

only one more requirment. I require that you have an order being mailed to you from this group buy. sorry folks but I am sending them stuff anyway. so reach me any way you can as i want to get the orders mailed in the next couple of days.

stevers

Originally posted by Daniel

only one more requirment. I require that you have an order being mailed to your from this group buy. sorry folks but I am sending them stuff anyway. so reach me any way you can as i want to get the orders mailed in the next couple of days.

Well fine then. Guess I wont help out.:([:p]:D

wudwrkr

Daniel,
I have a pen mill order pending. I'd be happy to test out one of the remaining acrylics that you have. Just let me know.

Thanks,

Daniel

Dave, I will send you the orange, If you prefer the white let me know and I will switch it no problem. the orange is a 3/4 inch square blank while the around is 5/8ths "maybe" round rod.

Daniel

Dave, Thanks. Sorry but all the blanks have been spoken for and I want to thank those that stepped up.
Now for the good news. I got all the orders mailed today. All except the one to other countries. I have to do the paper work for those and they will be on there way tomorrow.
I will not be doing a bulk buy specifically for pen mills again for a while, But right now I am working like crazy to finish up my side track with the 50cal BMG kits (man what a pain that has been) and am warming up for an Acrylic Blank group buy from Rizheng. I think the blank buy is the most difficult group buy I have tried to organize yet. Blanks are an item that people want to see. So I am doing my best to make this one simple and painless. stay tuned I hope to have something up about it soon. once again thank you all. this buy was huge.
219 cutter heads alone. along with an additional 41 mill sets. this one actually ended up larger than the first one.
There was a blooper or two but nothing drastic. you all are getting really good a these.

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Daniel - Mine came safely in the mail today. Many thanks for doing this. Its a great service and a great savings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom