2nd Pen Mill Group buy, Orders Mailed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wudwrkr

Daniel,
I received mine today plus the acrylic blank. It looks purdy! I'll figure out a pen to match it and let you know how it goes.

Daniel

I want to thank everyone for letting meknow you got your stuff. In my opinion the job is not done until you are happy. It is a realief when I see your post saying all is well.
As far as the next buy. I am working on a blank buy. I am sure it will happen just not sure when. i have to slow down to process all the 50 cal kits but am about half ready for the blank buy. anyone will be welcome to order mills during that buy as well. You can order anything Rizheng has as far as I am concerned. There are some isues concerning quality of soem fo there items. Like plating on pen kits Bottle stoppers etc. there bushings are not very good in my opinion. So I will not promote buying those items, I have no problem ordering them for you, but will not recommend it or take responsibility for there quality. Enough about that. look for more group buys coming up and in the mean time go make a pen. have fun and thanks

Jarheaded

Another fantastic job done. I will not need another cutting head for at least 2-3 weeks.:D You did a great job. Thank you for taking on this group buy and handling it so well. I will be looking forward to your next one.
Thanks for everything,
Johnnie

Hayseedboy

Hey Daniel,

Got mine in yesterday's mail. Used one tonight and it was so nice and sharp! Thanks for putting this one together.

lr

Poppy

Daniel,

Pen mill parts came today was probably here saturday but I didnt make it to P.O.

Thanks for running the buy and all your troubles

rixstix

TNX again Daniel,

My package arrived late last week. I would have posted sooner but internet connection antenna at home has been encased in 4 ft of snow on the roof. Just hoe'd a tunnel to it late yesterday.

Pompeyite

Hi Daniel,
Sorry for the late reply, I have been away from my computer for over a week now.
My order (Gift) ;) arrived safely on Saturday thank you.:D
Thank you for your great service to me over here in the UK,[^]
Well done, you sure must have worked hard filling all these orders, especially the ones for abroad.[8D] Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom