2018 Kit Less Pen Tap and Die Group Buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

eharri446

I am trying to get all of the worksheets entered into the master worksheet so that I can get the final prices.

Once I get those done, I will build the Invoices and get them into the email.

There were some who had issues with the worksheet, and sent me there information direct. I will have to PM those, to get the rest of the information needed for the invoices.

Since it is taking a little longer than planned for, I am extending the last date for the payment til the 25th of June.

As soon as I know the final prices I will update this thread.

eharri446

I apologize for the delay, however, work got in the way.

I will be out of town until Sunday evening, and I will get the invoices sent out when I get back then.

eharri446

I would like to apologize for not sending out the invoices last night I spent the weekend battling a summer cold. However everyone except for one member will get theirs tonight.

I still need some information from the remaining member before I can send them theirs.

The invoices will be sent as PDF documents so you will need to get the software to read them, or app.

eharri446

I apologize. Yesterday evening a storm came through my area and due to it, I lost access to both my cable service and my internet access.

I will be sending them out this evening when I get home from work.

As a result, I will accept payments until Monday evening.

brownsfn2

No problem. I just don't want to be that "one guy". :)

I apologize. Yesterday evening a storm came through my area and due to it, I lost access to both my cable service and my internet access.

I will be sending them out this evening when I get home from work.

As a result, I will accept payments until Monday evening.

eharri446

Important

There was a mistake in the price for the M12X.8 taps. It was listed as $48.40 and should be $56.30.

In order to get it to the lower price, I need one more person to order the tap.

eharri446

Just a quick status update. I have received payments from all but two off the members who submitted spreadsheets to be in the group buy.

I have notified them individually via a PM, and as soon as I know what they want to do, I will notify the group.

If they opt out of the group buy, that may mean an increase of prices due to the sliding scale used by the vendor.

If they stay in and I get the payments, I will place the order as soon as everything is completed.

eharri446

I am starting the process of submitting the order. I have sent a list of what we need to the vendor, and gotten confirmation back that the prices have not increased as of yet.

I should have everything paid for by Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

I have to transfer the money from PayPal to my bank account and then either make a payment via a credit card, or send them a certified bank check.

Hopefully it should only take around 4 weeks to the get the order from the vendor, then I will get everything split up based on everyone's list, packed, and mailed in about a week.

eharri446

I have made the payment for our order and the vendor gave me a tentative ship date of the week of 8/20.

Once I get confirmation of the order being shipped I will post an update.

Once I get the order, it will take me about a week to get the item mailed out to each of you.

duncsuss

Thanks for the update! Now I need to order some nibs so when the taps show up I can get to work messing up my first few fountain pen sections!

Recommendation -- I found it helpful to make my first few sections using clear cast acrylic acetate. Being able to see what's going on inside from the outside made life a lot easier. (I still use clear AA whenever I'm trying something for the first time.)

RangeRat

Thanks for the tip. I've watched a ton of videos and think I have a good grasp of the procedure, but it would be helpful to be able to see all aspects of the layout.

eharri446

I received the package from the vendor when I got to my office this morning.

I will begin to prep the orders for shipping and should have them sent out by the end of next week.

Each of you will receive an email when the package is shipped with the tracking number if shipping via priority mail. Otherwise you will receive an email stating when the package was mailed.

magpens

Thank you very much, Elwin .

You can make my shipment the last, if you wish, I am not in a hurry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom