Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MarkD

Thanks Mike,
I'll let my wife know that I'll have another present under the tree! :biggrin:

Ed McDonnell

Thanks Mike,

That may be wishful thinking. USPS deliveries from / to the arctic north (anywhere north of Ocala :wink:) have been running a week behind for me already. Now, if you lived in sunny South Florida, you might have a shot of getting it in time. Then again, maybe not. You never know if your box will be one of the ones tossed in a dumpster by a mail sorter who's fed up with the holiday crush....

Ed

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Thanks Mike,

That may be wishful thinking. USPS deliveries from / to the arctic north (anywhere north of Ocala :wink:) have been running a week behind for me already. Now, if you lived in sunny South Florida, you might have a shot of getting it in time. Then again, maybe not. You never know if your box will be one of the ones tossed in a dumpster by a mail sorter who's fed up with the holiday crush....

Ed

Aren't you just a little Ray of Sunshine!:laugh:

Ed McDonnell

I spent the day cleaning out my attic (where's the cooler weather when you need it???). Perhaps that has tainted my otherwise jolly holiday spirit....

Ed

Kaspar

Mike, thanks again for organizing this group buy. And thanks for the extra effort in overnighting mine. :smile-big:

I've got just enough time to finish my mom's present. I'm sure she'll love it.

Last edited:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
They are going out over the next couple of days. I have already started mailing some about a third are shipped. The out of country will take a little longer.

SteveG

Aloha Mike. My set arrived on 24th, and are proudly sitting "at the ready" in my 'THREADING' department. Thanks for your extra effort to make all of our lives a little more fun. (Or is it "a little more complicated?")
Steve

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Some of you will be receiving Paypal notices that your package have been mailed. They were already mailed I just cleaned up the list and marked them as sent.

manojd

Some of you will be receiving Paypal notices that your package have been mailed. They were already mailed I just cleaned up the list and marked them as sent.
Hi Mike,

Is this group buy still on or do you have them in stock? I'd be interested in getting one set.

Thanks,
Manoj

johncrane

G'Day Mike i'd just like to thankyou for doing another great job on this group buy,i received my package today in good order,i am very happy with the buy,:biggrin: many thanks again :wink::biggrin:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Mike tells me that it appears that everyone has received their order bu now so I'm closing this thread. If you haven't received them or have a problem, PM Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom