SOM PICTURES HERE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Special thanks to my lifesaver, Charley Goodwin, for taking all these great photos. I definitely needed his help documenting everything, and I will be adding photo albums to midatlanticpen.com over the next couple of weeks in a historical archive. Hopefully everyone can help us out with identifying themselves...with the 130+ attendees, I'm not sure I can get them all straight on my own (LOL).

If there's a second photo volunteer for next year, we could really use the help. I ran Charley ragged and we still ran out of time to get all the shots we had planned on (believe it or not)!!

D.Oliver

I've got to tell you, I'm a bit disappointed with those pictures of Jonathon doing his casting demo. He looks ordinary. In my head, he had a cape and big SC on his chest ("Super Caster" if you must ask) or at the very least wizard hat and wand.....

edicehouse

I've got to tell you, I'm a bit disappointed with those pictures of Jonathon doing his casting demo. He looks ordinary. In my head, he had a cape and big SC on his chest ("Super Caster" if you must ask) or at the very least wizard hat and wand.....

Oh come on, he could not screw up that much resin in a single cast (leap a building in a single bound).....

cwolfs69

Hey Charley -I don't see any of Dawn:). What does it take to see what she looks like - do you have to come to the event?
she is there, in at least 4 pictures. about 1/3 of the way down on page 2 of the pictures. And those were with her permission. She is standing there with Ed to her left and Jeff to her right. i tried to make sure i included everyone.

alphageek

Former Moderator
she is there, in at least 4 pictures. about 1/3 of the way down on page 2 of the pictures. And those were with her permission. She is standing there with Ed to her left and Jeff to her right. i tried to make sure i included everyone.

ROFL!!!! From the back!!!!! I swear she is in the witness protection program for how hard it is to get a picture of her face!!

PTownSubbie

ROFL!!!! From the back!!!!! I swear she is in the witness protection program for how hard it is to get a picture of her face!!

Whew!!! I thought Charley was a dead man!! :eek:

cwolfs69

Whew!!! I thought Charley was a dead man!! :eek:

no sir Fred. Dawn and i communicated considerably and she was a very gracious lady about the entire process. can not thank her enough for her understanding and co-operation. would love to not photograph that lady any time. and yes she did approve that view on the camera and i gladly removed any she disapproved of. Very honored to meet her. Yeah Ed as well i guess.

edstreet

As for Dawn goes I am not sure how many realize it but she was working at LEAST 4 different vendor tables, at least the ones that I saw her at anyways. She was probably one of the most heavy workers at the gathering and that takes hard work and serious dedication.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Yep, Dawn saved my bacon a number of times! She even ran credit cards on her credit card account and gave me the cash when I was doing my demo!

Top Bottom