New Site for MAPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Would not want to spoil it for next year's attendees. There were some other really awesome desserts as well. If anyone can suggest other desserts for next year, we would appreciate the input...

QUOTE=jeff;1545566]Looks great! Aren't you going to post the brownie recipe? :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

edicehouse

Would not want to spoil it for next year's attendees. There were some other really awesome desserts as well. If anyone can suggest other desserts for next year, we would appreciate the input...

QUOTE=jeff;1545566]Looks great! Aren't you going to post the brownie recipe? :biggrin:
[/quote]

Smoked Jalapenos....

not sure we can qualify that as "dessert"...I think you will have to wait for the next Wissen picnic for that one.

QUOTE=jeff;1545566]Looks great! Aren't you going to post the brownie recipe? :biggrin:

Smoked Jalapenos....[/quote]

Hey, I am in one of those photo's. Here I thought I had avoided all the cameras :)

Yea about that brownie recipe ....

Nice try...as for pictures, if you or any one else I included does not want to be included in site photographs, please let me know directly i.e. private message. We will be using this site once it comes time to promote next year's activities.:)

edstreet

Hey, I am in one of those photo's. Here I thought I had avoided all the cameras :)

Nice try...as for pictures, if you or any one else I included does not want to be included in site photographs, please let me know directly i.e. private message. We will be using this site once it comes time to promote next year's activities.:)

:( on the brownies. I was actually more curious about name to photo :) It is all good.

I held off on captioning until we (for sure) get the last of the photos people may still have available from the event, but it may be something to consider in the future. There are already alt tags, just not a visible captions yet.

:( on the brownies. I was actually more curious about name to photo :) It is all good.

Top Bottom