Mid Atlantic Penturners Gathering

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
I've already registered and was the first international attendee!

I really want to meet all you folks- is there going to be some kind of IAP meet up?
While there will be some non IAP locals and perhaps a few others, I think most of the attendees will be members here. We purposely scheduled a social Friday evening for a big meet and greet. There will be plenty of time Saturday as well and we're looking to see if we can schedule something Saturday evening for those who want to relax and talk, but that's still in the talking stages. Looking forward to meeting you - BRING PENS to show off.

USNGSCS

I will be there both days. It's just a half hour up the road from my house. As a beginning turner I am looking forward to seeing what the masters can do!

I am dilligently working on getting the days off to make it...I would also get to see/stay with my daughter in Richmond. Now I need to decide to find a carpool partner and be dependant on others or drive 10 hours alone so I can be free to commute 20 miles back and forth.

edicehouse

I don't know if it would be tacky or not, but put up a map and have push pins so people can put one where they are from.

Top Bottom