September Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

walshjp17

Our next gathering is going to be on Thursday, September 12 at 6:30 PM. We'll meet, as usual, at Jim Hochstetter's shop in Indian Land, SC. Let me know if you need directions.

I have not locked in the demo for this meeting yet but I feel certain we'll have it all wrapped up in a day or so. I will post a short note as soon as it is firmed up.

Besides the demo, we'll do a show and tell so bring your latest and greatest pen creation(s) to share. We'll also have a pen swap and a blank swap. If you wish to participate, bring a pen you've made and/or a few blanks to share with your fellow turners. I'll also have some 10% discount cards for Woodcraft that you may take and use through the next meeting (November 14).

A couple of reminders:
  • Jim does not have a lot of seating available, so please bring your own chairs.
  • Please park on the street and not in either of the driveways.
  • Please walk down the second driveway and enter the shop by the doors under the deck

If you have an idea for a future demo you would like to give or have someone else present, please let me know.

If you know you will not be able to make the meeting, please let me know.

See you next Thursday evening,

walshjp17

The demo is set. Marshall Hinson will be showing us the ins and outs of casting PR and similar products.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Top Bottom