May Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

walshjp17

The next Carolina Piedmont Penturners Group meeting is scheduled for Thursday, May 8 at 6:30 PM. We'll meet in Jim Hoechstetter's shop in Indian Land (if you need directions, please PM me). Carl Fisher will be demonstrating the various methods that may be used to create closed-end pens including a closed-end mandrel demonstration.

Bring your latest creations for Show-and-Tell. We will also be doing a PITH (Pen-in-the-hat) exchange and a blank swap once again, so bring a pen and a few blanks to trade with other members. If you have items you would like to sell, swap or give away, please bring them along as well. The raffle — did I mention the raffle? There will be a few items for the raffle table, so come prepared to buy a few tickets ($1.00 each or 6 for $5.00).

I would also encourage those who have not done so to join the International Association of Pentuners (IAP Home). There is a wealth of information and centuries of experience and help just waiting for your searches and questions.

If you know of anyone who would be interested in joining our little group or just attend a meeting, please pass this info along and/or bring them with you. Remember, experience is not required.

Top Bottom