time to poke the bear!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

longbeard

pokey, pokey :rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin:

I'll poke the gut's out of him, i'm 4 games down :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Remember, this is the ALMOST Daily Puzzle contest you guys! That means it will ALMOST get done when I get it done! Put that in your pipe and smoke it you hairy, smelly Penguin! :mad-tongue:

Last edited:

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Besides, so many people did not even READ the freaking requirements for the proof of completion on the current puzzle I figured I would leave it open so they could fix their screw ups and re-submit! I even got a few "Well Done" proof of completions on this one! The rules here were updated and the form tells exactly what I am looking for but I guess reading has gone out the window!:):eek::confused:

SteveJ

Besides, so many people did not even READ the freaking requirements for the proof of completion on the current puzzle I figured I would leave it open so they could fix their screw ups and re-submit! I even got a few "Well Done" proof of completions on this one! The rules here were updated and the form tells exactly what I am looking for but I guess reading has gone out the window!:):eek::confused:

Now you're just messing with us Curtis. I have a really good memory, it's just really short and since I did this two days ago I hope I answered what I think I answered which of course I think is what you want for proof.

And as for the "almost" part of this contest, I knew that and was actually hoping you have been building some of those highly custom houses and not dealing with some issue.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
BTW, in case anyone misunderstood...I was playing fun back with that stinky Penguin with my reply. It was not intended to be a slap down or anything for prodding me. It all was taken by me in fun and I gave back in fun. Just hope it was taken that way!

And no, I am not building any of those highly custom homes. I quite building a little over a year ago to focus on my TurnTex business. Custom home building is just not what it used to be and is no fun anymore. Too many people that are willing to accept mediocrity in the interest of speed and low price. One thing I am not as a builder...fast or cheap and I refuse to only strive for mediocrity!

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Now you're just messing with us Curtis. I have a really good memory, it's just really short and since I did this two days ago I hope I answered what I think I answered which of course I think is what you want for proof.

I think yours was wrong, wait, maybe it was right. No, I think it was wrong but it was probably right! I guess you will find out soon enough! :biggrin:

SteveG

Curtis, I may be wrong here, but is looked to me like your avatar was grinning just a wee bit more in post 12 than in post 11 above. Am I seeing things?:eek::tongue:
Steve

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Looks like a good opportunity to weed out a few:biggrin: I read the rules so my proof was correct.

Top Bottom