Stop poking the bear, darnit!! :) New Leaderboard!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Here is the new leaderboard as of 2/23/13 at 7:47 pm central time:

Alphageek Total 13
Cole Roberts Total 13
fitty Total 13
hewunch Total 13
karl_99 Total 13
rholiday Total 13
RichF Total 13
THarvey Total 13
Twist-Ed Total 13
UKpenmaker Total 13
Wooden_Pen_Turner_11 Total 13
mrcook4570 Total 13

I have also attached a complete list of points totals ranked from high to low in Leaderboard2.pdf as well as a complete list of all entries and proof of completions in the database sorted alphabetically by IAP Username in leaderboard2-totals.pdf. This will show you what puzzles you got credit for and if you did not get credit or only got 1/2 point, it will show why.

If you see anything you may think is a mistake, please let me know. After wading through over 550 lines in this spreadsheet, there is a chance I goofed on something. If you do not see an entry for you that you think you did, let me know and I can double check the database.

Attachments

• leaderboard2-totals.pdf
    109.8 KB · Views: 320
  • leaderboard2.pdf
    47.5 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
the pdf shows my total as 13

You are correct. Not sure what happened there. I went back and looked in the database and the answer that my spreadsheet was showing wrong was correct. I have edited the original post in this thread to reflect this. Sorry about that! Don't worry, the final tally will be scrutinized much closer. As is I spent over an hour working on this tally.

SteveJ

Putting in all that time is probably why you are posting at 1:00 AM.

Thanks fit all the time and effort - even if you give Stan more love than me...

It was a Strawberry-rhubarb pie...

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Here is the new leaderboard as of 2/23/13 at 7:47 pm central time:

Alphageek Total 13
Cole Roberts Total 13
fitty Total 13
hewunch Total 13
karl_99 Total 13
rholiday Total 13
RichF Total 13
THarvey Total 13
Twist-Ed Total 13
UKpenmaker Total 13
Wooden_Pen_Turner_11 Total 13
mrcook4570 Total 13

I have also attached a complete list of points totals ranked from high to low in Leaderboard2.pdf as well as a complete list of all entries and proof of completions in the database sorted alphabetically by IAP Username in leaderboard2-totals.pdf. This will show you what puzzles you got credit for and if you did not get credit or only got 1/2 point, it will show why.

If you see anything you may think is a mistake, please let me know. After wading through over 550 lines in this spreadsheet, there is a chance I goofed on something. If you do not see an entry for you that you think you did, let me know and I can double check the database.

grrrr................

Last edited:

THarvey

You could cut about half of the leaders if you counted off for those that had to resubmit early answers, because the did not follow directions the first time. :eek:

Top Bottom