Here is what you are competing for...let's sweeten the pot a little!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
We now have a list of the prizes you are competing for!

• First Place will receive Assorted blanks including mini cones from Buzzzz4 worth $70.00. Thank you Eric!
  • Second Place will receive 1 Junior pen feather blank from JohnU worth $40.00. Thank you John!
  • Third Place will receive a sanding mill from Rherrell worth $25.00. Thank you Rick
There will also be at least one random winner chosen from everyone who participated but did not place. That prize or prizes will be announced later so even if you don't think you have a chance of knocking off the guys with perfect scores, it will still be worth it to enter!

I am going to sweeten the pot a little!!!

Added 2/13/13:
The winners of 1st through 3rd will each receive a small flat rate box of Central Texas wood pen blanks from me including at least one "Texas Hybrid"™. Then, I will also randomly draw 3 additional winners from those who have at least 1/2 of the available points and send them each a small flat rate box similar to above! So, even if you think it is too late to get enough points to place, you can still win a prize!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Added 2/13/13:
The winners of 1st through 3rd will each receive a small flat rate box of Central Texas wood pen blanks from me including at least one "Texas Hybrid"™. Then, I will also randomly draw 3 additional winners from those who have at least 1/2 of the available points and send them each a small flat rate box similar to above! So, even if you think it is too late to get enough points to place, you can still win a prize!

Thanks Curtis, I just got back from a trip to Bentonville AR then to Ravenna TX and back to SD. So I missed out on the contest from the 4th to the 12th. Now I might be able to get something. :biggrin:

Tage

Curtis,
That's very generous of you. I'm really enjoying participating and appreciate all of the work you're putting into this.

THarvey

Added 2/13/13:

Oh Boy!!! Six new prizes up for grabs. Thanks Curtis!!!

You really are a nice guy. I never did believe all those bad things Alphageek said about you. :laugh:

Top Bottom