Almost Daily Puzzler Final Scores!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Here are the finalist for the Almost Daily Puzzler Contest! They will now go to a sudden death tie breaker puzzle. Details to follow as soon as I get the puzzle from Dawn! :biggrin:

For the sudden death, it will be a timed puzzle and the person who completes it in the shortest amount of time will be the winner and then second and third place respectively. You will be given 24 hours to complete the puzzle and can start it at your own schedule but once you visit the puzzle page, your time starts. Look for more info real soon!

Thank you all for participating and allowing me to run this contest! This was one of the most fun bashes for me in years having the privilege of torturing you guys with this! I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did!

I will be announcing the names of the folks that completed 50% or more of the puzzles who are eligible for the random drawing in this thread soon and will follow that up with the random draw winners in a different thread in this forum as soon as they are known.

I have also attached a complete list of everyone's entries and how their points were tallied as well a a pdf with everyone's points totals. Please look it over and let me know if you contest anything in there. There were 717 rows in my spreadsheet and I have spent the last 2.5 hours trying to compile things and make sure they are right but I could have made a mistake. I am only perfect on days that don't end in Y!

IAP Useername
Alphageek
Cole Roberts
fitty
hewunch
karl_99
mrcook4570
rholiday
RichF
SMJ1957
THarvey
Twist-Ed
UKpenmaker
Wooden_Pen_Turner_11

Attachments

• Final Scores.pdf
    109.9 KB · Views: 289
  • Total Scores.pdf
    73.8 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

THarvey

Thank you Curtis for managing this marathon contest. This has been a lot of fun. :biggrin:

Also, thanks for being so good natured with all of the "poke the bear" posts.

You really are a great guy. I never have believed all those nasty things Alphageek and hewunch keep saying about you. :eek:

Good luck to all the finalist!!!

Next stop - PARTY IN THE WINNER'S CIRCLE

markgum

This was/is a LOT of fun. To bad that bloody day job got in my way of finishing a few of these but none the less. I learned, I enjoyed, and we all got to know each other a little better by our ribbing during the puzzles.
THANK you Curtis for the time and effort you took to make this event possible. Looking forward to next year's Almost daily puzzle FUN.

SteveJ

Thank you Curtis for managing this marathon contest. This has been a lot of fun. :biggrin:

You really are a great guy. I never have believed all those nasty things Alphageek and hewunch keep saying about you. :eek:

What he said!

rholiday

Thanks Curtis for all the time and effort you put into this contest. It has been great.
Thanks also to the diabolical PR_Princess. I still think that 'squid' should have been an answer in the inky puzzle.:biggrin:

What he said!

Wait a minute... I didn't invite you guys. :biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks, Curtis!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Only problem is that DAWN is creating the last puzzle - it might not be possible to finish it in 24 hours! I think the rest of you should just give up and not bother trying.

What's the problem??? You finished her last one---now you've got the 'wavelength' of the thought process!! Should be a piece of "blank" !!!

heee, hheeee!!

Pete275

Curtis, Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work that went into these puzzles. This is the kind of stuff that makes the Bash fun. Just wish I had had more time to get more of them done. I hope we all have access to the last puzzle even if we're out of the competition. These things really are fun! Thanks again Curtis and Dawn.

Wayne

Top Bottom