The Almost Daily Puzzler Contest!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
The Almost Daily Puzzler Contest!

What is it?

Back by popular demand is the Crossword Puzzle contest with some new additions and a new twist! This year, we will have a mix of Crossword Puzzles, Word Search Puzzles, and Jigsaw Puzzles! I have also come up with a new and improved entry method (no more screen captures or scans!) and the winner will be the person who completes the most puzzles during the bash.

How do I participate?

Every few days, I will post a new puzzle on the IAP Bash Entry Form website (found here: Home) and make an announcement here. Each puzzle will be up for at least 24 hours but the timing of the next puzzle will be unknown by anyone except me. Once a new puzzle has been started, you will not be able to go back and do the previous puzzles. You will have until the next puzzle is posted to complete the existing puzzle so be sure to check this forum for new puzzles frequently and daily so you don't miss any puzzles!

How do I win?

There is no real rush to be the first to complete each puzzle. This is more of a perseverance and endurance contest! Each member entry with the correct completion code for that puzzle will receive one point. At the completion of the bash, the two members with the most points will win first and second place respectively. If there is a tie, I will decide the tie by taking a look at entry dates and times and the 2 with the lowest completion times overall will be the prize winners.

How do I enter?

Read the directions just above the proof of completion space on the entry form to see what you need to enter for that particular type of contest. For example, the jigsaw and slide puzzle will use photos from IAP. Part of the puzzle is to find the picture on IAP and enter something about it based on the information in the thread. The word search and crossword puzzles may either have a completion code give or you may have to search for something on IAP as well. READ THE DIRECTIONS to find out what to enter!

This should be a fun contest where you will get to know penmaking terms and words as well as familiarizing yourself with your fellow penmaker's featured photos. Remember, the more you participate, the better your chances of winning a prize will be!

Good luck, have fun, and let the puzzles begin!

Where do I find this awesome contest?

You can find the first puzzle beginning February 1 here: The Almost Daily Puzzler

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Here is the answer to when puzzles will be posted!

How do I participate?

Every few days, I will post a new puzzle on the IAP Bash Entry Form website (found here: Home) and make an announcement here. Each puzzle will be up for at least 24 hours but the timing of the next puzzle will be unknown by anyone except me. Once a new puzzle has been started, you will not be able to go back and do the previous puzzles. You will have until the next puzzle is posted to complete the existing puzzle so be sure to check this forum for new puzzles frequently and daily so you don't miss any puzzles! http://iapbash.org/bash9/index.php/puzzles-test

Top Bottom