2/7/13 New Word Search Puzzle!--now working!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
There is a new puzzle up for your enjoyment! This time it is another word search puzzle with a few more words and more letters!

Some statistics for you:
The slide puzzle from 2/6/13 had 48 correct entries.
Total entries to date: 194
Members with 4 points (perfect score thus far): 19
Members with 3 points: 15
Members with 2 points: 15
Members with 1 point: 44

This list of members with perfect scores has reduced by 3 from the previous puzzle standings.

Enjoy the new puzzle. You can find it here as always: The Almost Daily Puzzler

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

AKPenTurner

I'm not seeing it yet...
When I click the link, I go to the IAP Bash site, and there is the intro, (Please see the rules, this requires Flash, etc...) below that I see the entry form, but no puzzle.

I've had no problems with any of the others, is the problem on my end?

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I'm not seeing it yet...
When I click the link, I go to the IAP Bash site, and there is the intro, (Please see the rules, this requires Flash, etc...) below that I see the entry form, but no puzzle.

I've had no problems with any of the others, is the problem on my end?
Same here !

markgum

that is a very tiny word search puzzle. :tongue: :tongue:
I am having trouble seeing it.. good thing I'm going to the eye doc today. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Darn. I'll have to check again after school!

Would there be anything wrong with having a list of players and their scores? Or would it be too much of a hassle? I think it'd be cool.

Thanks Curtis!

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
I am so sorry everyone! It was late and I was trying to get the puzzle up. I had a lot on my mind (going to the doc for a likely skin cancer this AM) and accidentally left the puzzle in test mode which makes it only visible to me. I have fixed it now and it should be working for everyone.

Walship, this is a word search puzzle that uses javascript and not flash so it should work fine on your iPad.

markgum

Hey Curtis;
no worries. thanks for putting up with us; but most important take care of your self. Hope everything is ok. Let us know.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Thanks guys. The Dr. took part of the spot off and sent it for analysis. He did tell me that he did not think it was anything and gave me the option of waiting a month to see what happens with it or doing the procedure. Since my dad had melanoma and ended up dying from an unrelated cancer and my mom has had breast cancer, I decided to go ahead and get the analysis done to be on the safe side. So, unless the Dr.'s guess by just looking at it is wrong, everything will be fine. I will know next week sometime. Regardless, if it is bad, he said it would be considered in the very early stage and easily treatable.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Mine's in. Trying to keep my perfect score. :biggrin:
I'm in as well, but having trouble interpreting the reCapture words. The 2nd word especially!

Mack,

I am sorry you are having trouble with the stupid re-captcha. I hate those damn things but, unfortunately, it is a necessary evil to keep the spammers away. Try clicking the circular arrow button to get a new challenge. Keep doing that until you get one that is easier to read.

longbeard

whatever you do, DONT click on the speaker icon. You cant get the recapture words back unless you refresh the page, then you have to redo the puzzle. DAMHIKT.
Happened to me on previous slide puzzle. Fun doing it twice though...wait for it......NOT!!!

Last edited:

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
whatever you do, DONT click on the speaker icon. You cant get the recapture words back unless you refresh the page, then you have to redo the puzzle. DAMHIKT.
Happened to me on previous slide puzzle. Fun doing it twice though...wait for it......NOT!!!

You are correct on that! I just tried it. Besides, the sound is absolutley worthless and spooky to boot! I would not worry about re-doing the puzzle though. The form is separate from the puzzle so just enter it as normal using the code you recieved the first time you completed it. The puzzle itself does not get sent to me. The only way I know you did it is if you enter one of the completions codes.

longbeard

You are correct on that! I just tried it. Besides, the sound is absolutley worthless and spooky to boot! I would not worry about re-doing the puzzle though. The form is separate from the puzzle so just enter it as normal using the code you recieved the first time you completed it. The puzzle itself does not get sent to me. The only way I know you did it is if you enter one of the completions codes.

:eek: now you tell us. :biggrin:
and yes, the sound for the recapture code is spooky, when our little 7lb. fur ball heard that noise, her little ears perked up and she started growling, :rolleyes: so i kept doing it til LOML said, " that's enough " :redface:

Top Bottom