2/27/13 Last and final puzzle of the Almost Daily Puzzler!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
OK folks, the birthday bash is winding down so here is the last and final puzzle for the Almost Daily Puzzler Contest! This one may or may not be tricky, I am not sure. It is a crossword puzzle (again!) and is a little non-conventional and has a twist at the end! This is the last regular puzzle. There will be a tie breaker puzzle for the folks with perfect scores so be sure you thinking caps are on if you still have a perfect score and if you don't this puzzle counts as 2 points so make sure you complete it in order to be in the 50% completion drawing!

The Almost Daily Puzzler

Like I mentioned in the other crossword puzzle post, I went out with some friend tonight after a Planning and Zoning Commission meeting and had a couple of drinks so hopefully, this puzzle works correctly! If not, I will fix it in the morning! It is 3:40 am central time and I have been working on this for the lst 2 hours so hopefully it will work right!

Have fun!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alphageek

Former Moderator
Doh - what a mess for me this morning.. but that was mostly me.
Hint - Don't do the crossword on your iPad!!

And for me the twist at the end had a really weird flaw (Curtis - check dimensions? and PM if you want more clarification).

alphageek

Former Moderator

Twist-Ed

Whats next............................................................?

Attachments

• poke.jpg
    poke.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 152

BSea

Ok, I finished. I think I just made 50%. If I got my calculations right, I have 8 of 16. I just wish I hadn't missed the 1st week of puzzles.

Top Bottom