2/25/13 New crossword puzzle available!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Folks, I have just uploaded a new crossword puzzle for your enjoyment. I made this one myself and am not nearly as crafty as Pr_Princess so it should be pretty easy to complete. I am running out of steam on puzzles so there will probably only be one or 2 more before the grand finally to break the tie at the top of the leaderboard. Have fun and hopefully, learn something new with this one!

The Almost Daily Puzzler

hewunch

for those of us already working on it, is it safe to assume we will get a code upon completion that you want? As opposed to giving the name of the maker of the pen 3rd from the top when there isnt a photo?

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Crossword puzzles use javascript so I am able to edit the code and put in a completion code. The Jigsaw and sliding puzzles use Flash so they required identifying something in the puzzle since flash is compiled and not editable by me.

You will get a completion code on this puzzle so ignore the completion code requirements other than supplying the completion code given when you complete the puzzle.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
for those of us without metal lathes...it's difficult.

Most of the questions are wood lathe in nature. Some are enigmatic. Nearly all can be found with some searching.

Every single one of them deal with a wood lathe. They may apply to other lathes as well. Enigmatic? Not sure what that word means! I did a google search and it says "Difficult to interpret or understand; mysterious."

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
The next puzzle is going to have a word that does not have any cross words and the clue is going to be "guess". That ought to be real "enigmatic"!

Look, I learned something from this puzzle! I learned a new word! Thank Hans!

The Penguin

I was "that" close...had a word in the same "family" as the answer.

I'm done...and you're "proof of completion" statement is still asking for the third pen from the top.

so go fix it!

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
I was "that" close...had a word in the same "family" as the answer.

I'm done...and you're "proof of completion" statement is still asking for the third pen from the top.

so go fix it!

No it's not! You just opened the puzzle page before I made the change or you are seeing a cached page.

markgum

oooo I hate crossword puzzles. Let's see if I get any down time at work today to sneek in a few searches for 'correct' answers.
I can come up with words to fit; it's the 'correctness' that gets me..

Top Bottom