2/2/13--New puzzle posted!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
A new puzzle has been posted in The Almost Daily Puzzler Contest! This time it is a word search puzzle with a theme of pen kit names. There were 34 or so entrants for the first puzzle so you still have a good chance of getting in on the quest for prizes!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks Roy!!!

Took quite a while to connect on my rather high speed connection. So, if you are trying to find it----watch the wheel spin for quite a while----Don't give up!!!

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Loads of fun Curtis. I may not be eligible to enter but I can still do them. Great idea.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Loads of fun Curtis. I may not be eligible to enter but I can still do them. Great idea.

Glad everyone seem to be enjoying them so far. However, I can NOT take credit for the puzzle idea as that is solely Landon's (Hunter-27). It was his idea to do crossword puzzles starting a couple of years ago. I just stepped in this year when he was too busy with his other contests and expanded the idea to include other types of puzzles.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
did I miss the first puzzle?

I know I missed it, but is there a way we can still do them? I would like to see what I missed!

Unfortunately, the way the software works that I am using, I can not make the old puzzles available. Once the bash ends, I should be able to make all the jigsaw and crossword puzzles available but don't think I will be able to on the word search.

markgum

Fun stuff. the word search did not show the 'words' until I finished and the screen refreshed. made it a bit more challenging seeing only the first letter. Thanks Curtis for running this event.

Top Bottom