2/15/13 "Inky" crossword puzzle second chance!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
I don't have time right now to create a new puzzle for you guys and since the "Inky" puzzle is so brilliantly put together by Dawn, I decided to open it back up for a second chance so even more people can enjoy it! Those who completed the puzzle during the initial 24 hour period will each get 2 points and all subsequent entries will get the normal 1 point.

This is a tough one so you would be advised to print it out in case you fat finger something and close or otherwise mess up the page. Even if you do print it out, you will still need to fill it out online in order to get the completion code. You can find the printable version here: http://iapbash.org/bash9/images/Inky%20Puzzle.pdf. It is also available via a link at the top of the puzzle page.

Good luck and enjoy the misery! :biggrin:

The puzzle is available here: http://iapbash.org/bash9/index.php/puzzles

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

longbeard

I'm not sure if i wanna ENDURE - "Suffer (something painful or difficult) patiently" that puzzle again. Wasted a evening on it when i coulda been.........i dont know, maybe taking a nap. :biggrin:

Last edited:

rholiday

Let's not tell the PR Princess about the 'Word Search Frustration Edition' that can be found on the internet. She might pass it on to Curtis, and then we would be up the proverbial creek without any means of propulsion. :eek:

tim self

DONE!!! At least 8 hrs on this one. Feeling very dumb right now. Hats off to the Princess. I've never been this stumped.

Last edited:

longbeard

I stopped about an hour or so ago. I must be stooooopid.
I wasted 2 evenings, about 10 hours? on it, heck with it.
I'll probably see the anwsers and go, DUH!! or HUH??? Knowing the common word didnt help me either.

Last edited:

PR_Princess

Let's not tell the PR Princess about the 'Word Search Frustration Edition' that can be found on the internet. She might pass it on to Curtis, and then we would be up the proverbial creek without any means of propulsion. :eek:

If Curtis lets me do another puzzle...remember to send your pms to rholiday!

Last edited:

longbeard

If Curtis lets me do another puzzle...remember to send your pms to rholiday!

NOOOO!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Maybe I made a smart decision to drop this one.....I think there were four (maybe 5) that I had not answered. It does sound like it was all the hard ones though.

Coysquibbly

I am going to bring in the heavy artillery tonight. The parents !!! :eek:
I don't think there was crossword puzzle written they couldn't crack :biggrin:
A well done puzzle and actually a lot fun sitting down with the family for several hours and attempting to complete this.
In a world where everybody is so busy it was great to sit down with the kids (23 and 26) and try to "own" this puzzle.:wink:

Kevin

Top Bottom