A Round of Applause!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
It's time for a little round of applause for our Bash planning team. I could never tell you how much work goes on behind the scenes to make this event happen.

If you're enjoying the Bash, let 'em know!

<div style="font-size:10pt;border:solid;padding:10px;margin-top:10px;text-align:center;width:600px">Bash Planners and Contest Managers

[profile]Buzzzz4[/profile] &bull; [profile]dalecamino[/profile] &bull; [profile]ed4copies[/profile] &bull; [profile]mbroberg[/profile]
[profile]hunter-27[/profile] &bull; [profile]Monty[/profile] &bull; [profile]Displaced Canadian[/profile] &bull; [profile]Mesquiteman[/profile] &bull; [profile]Brooks803[/profile]
[profile]maxwell_smart007[/profile] &bull; [profile]GoodTurns[/profile] &bull; [profile]D.Oliver[/profile] &bull; [profile]mredburn[/profile] &bull; [profile]Bob Wemm[/profile]
[profile]wracinowski[/profile] &bull; [profile]ToddLajoie[/profile] &bull; [profile]PR_Princess[/profile] &bull; [profile]sumterdad[/profile]

PRIZE PROCUREMENT and DISTRIBUTION Team

[profile]maxwell_smart007[/profile] &bull; [profile]ed4copies[/profile] &bull; [profile]mredburn[/profile] &bull; [profile]D.Oliver[/profile]</div>

khobson

If only....

this were a Leap year...then we could enjoy one more day of all the greatness that is the BASH! Great job by everyone that had a hand it making it all happen.:biggrin:

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
We all appreciate the "thank-yous". I just hope it isn't premature. The month is young yet so there is plenty of time for things to go awry!!.:eek::eek:

We did do a few things different this year based on the feedback we received last year. Hopefully doing so will make things even more enjoyable. The Bash Planners are an extremely flexible group (by necessity). If something catches you eye or crosses our mind that you think is being done right or could be done better please send me a PM. Our goal is to make each Bash better than the last.:wink:

kronewi

I am sure the month will go fine. Thanks for all the work!!

Kevin

We all appreciate the "thank-yous". I just hope it isn't premature. The month is young yet so there is plenty of time for things to go awry!!.:eek::eek:

We did do a few things different this year based on the feedback we received last year. Hopefully doing so will make things even more enjoyable. The Bash Planners are an extremely flexible group (by necessity). If something catches you eye or crosses our mind that you think is being done right or could be done better please send me a PM. Our goal is to make each Bash better than the last.:wink:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I'll probably let you know after the auctions whether I thank you or curse your name and put a hex on your family down to the 17th generation.

BSea

Clap
Clap Clap Clap
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Clap Clap Clap
Clap

That's about as close to a "ROUND" of applause I can do.

Maybe I should try it on the lathe.:rolleyes:

Anyway, great job everyone!!

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Clap
Clap Clap Clap
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Clap Clap Clap
Clap

That's about as close to a "ROUND" of applause I can do.

Maybe I should try it on the lathe.:rolleyes:

Anyway, great job everyone!!
sort of an oval of applause...

JohnU

A BIG THANK YOU to all of you who for your hard work and personal time you give to make this Bash so successful and fun.

plano_harry

:bananen_smilies046:
Thanks for a great party to all the folks that make this site the best and to a great group of vendors and artists who help fuel the fun. Looking forward to next year!

Harry

walshjp17

Well done, lady and gentlemen. This was my first Bash and I must say I was impressed. Next year's soirée will be hard pressed to top this year's event.

vanngo5d

Thank you to everyone who made this a great BASH and for giving their time to make it memorable. Can't wait till next year, and wow this month went by fast.

Keep up the good work.

Don Vann

bobleibo

Thank you to Jeff and all of the volunteers and vendors. Very well done, even more so considering it is all volunteer based. That is so impressive to say the least, and the talent that emerges is amazing.

Kretzky

:highfive: Great competitions, with a LOT of work by a lot of people thanks to everyone who made it happen, planners, judges, contestants & prize contributors. Super job all round.

Top Bottom