Mugs are shipping!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Justturnin

Got my notification. Thanks Jeff! Wish I had the money for two, one for home and one at the office. I guess that's what next year is for....

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Yippee! Can't wait for mine.
But do the international ones get shipped last?

Not last, but I do try to get the easy ones out of the way first, which are the single mugs to US addresses. My goal is to get the mugs to members as quickly as possible, and that's how it generally happens.

Tonight I'll do some of the two-mug purchases to US addresses, then this weekend I'll get to the international ones.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Jeff I haven`t heard .........Has mine shipped?

Perry, yours went out on the 29th.

You put your street address in the email field, so I was not able to put that in the USPS "notify recipient" box :biggrin:

I am guessing you'll have it on Friday.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Got mine today just as i was leaving for work! Awesome mug, thanks Jeff(for everything). Wish i had had time for a pic.Maybe tonight.

Glad you like! I like the natural color as well. Not sure I would, but in person it's very nice.

RSidetrack

Jeff,
Has mine been sent out yet? I need to be careful with my mail person, she leaves the packages on my newspaper box where they fall off all of the time.
Thanks!

Old Lar

Mine arrived today. Great color that natural. Will give it a try tomorrow morning. Thanks for all you do!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, another 40 mugs are in the truck and ready to be dropped off at the post office tomorrow. These are all US addresses.

I'll start on the international ones Monday evening.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Another 10 are going out tomorrow.

I should have all the international out by Friday.

Please let me know of any problems with your mug. If you get the wrong one, or if it's damaged, we'll take care of it.

As I said in the mug thread, the navy blue mugs are very very very dark! Initially I could not tell them from the black, but there is a difference and in the right light they are super dark blue.

Would have loved to purchase a red or natural! I'll talk to my parents about an early birthday present.. :)

Thanks for everything, Jeff.

Top Bottom