Under 14 Youth Pen Winners

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Let me say you all deserved to WIN!

Drum Roll Please.............................................................

IN 3rd PLace with 29 votes

#6 Made by Hannah Houston Age 11 (IAP parent sumterdad)

DSC_0005.JPG

IN 2nd Place with 47 votes

#2 made by Garrett Downs Age 13 (iap Parent Farlok)

Youth-1a.jpg

And IN 1st place with 57 votes

#5 made by Katie Beuker Age 7 (IAP Parent Buzzzz$)

P2160369.JPG

Congratulations to all of you! Very well done!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lyonsacc

Congrats to the winners and all the great participants!!

Great job Katie!

Dave (proud parent of Rebecca - the white polyclay pen)

markgum

congrats to the winners.
Great job all participants. You will keep this art alive and each of you should be proud of your pen.

wiset1

Awesome, it had my vote! They were all amazing and it's great to see this quality of work from out younger turners. Bright futures for everyone of them in my opinion.

Buzzzz4

Katie wanted to say thanks! Here she is with her pen. We had a great time making it together. The blank was from a castaway box she had fallen in love with. She did the pen from start to finish with a little help from dad. This is her fourth pen, and she is doing more and more of the work as we go.

Attachments

• Katie.jpg
    Katie.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 151

Farlok

Hi everyone! I wanted to say thank you for letting me have fun in this contest. I really like making pens. All of the pens that are in the contest are really good! I also really like voting for the different pens like the Frankenpens and the casting pens and the expert advanced pens and the feature pens. We had fun making the food pens too. So thank you IAP for letting me be a member and playing in the bash.

Garrett
aka Farlok

Triple Crown

I'm glad Garrett got a chance to say thank you and how much fun he has been having being a member of IAP. (He just turned 13 earlier this month.) I am also really grateful that Garrett loves making pens! Congratulations to ALL the kids and parents who got to spend some quality time together making such awesome pens! Greg (aka Garrett's Dad)

Hi everyone! I wanted to say thank you for letting me have fun in this contest. I really like making pens. All of the pens that are in the contest are really good! I also really like voting for the different pens like the Frankenpens and the casting pens and the expert advanced pens and the feature pens. We had fun making the food pens too. So thank you IAP for letting me be a member and playing in the bash.

Garrett
aka Farlok

I think we have a new addict to turning.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom