45% Discount - Stock reduction SALE!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jasontg99

Constant,

I just tried 452013, but received the following error: The discount number you entered (452013) was not found, has expired or is not applicable. Please click here if you wish to go back and try again.

Jason

Constant,

I just tried 452013, but received the following error: The discount number you entered (452013) was not found, has expired or is not applicable. Please click here if you wish to go back and try again.

Jason
Jason

The reason is that the Liberty kits does not get discount and therfore if you add the rest it does not qualify for the 45% discount. Needs to be $200.

Please send me an email to discuss.

Last edited:

Emery

For those of you who are looking for them, Constant says that the bushings will be available on the web site tonight. I have used his Sierra and Liberty bushings in the past and have been asking for him to make others for a while. These are the best bushings that I have used both for accuracy in size and durability.

Last edited:

Emery

For those of you who are looking for them, Constant says that the bushings will be available on the web site tonight. I have used his Sierra and Liberty bushings in the past and have been asking for him to make others for a while. These are the best bushings that I have used both for accuracy in size and durability.

oops this was supposed to be in the thread about the BC bushings from Lazerlinez. I'll move it now.

Bear-31

Constant,

Belton

Top Bottom