20% OFF Custom Made Tools

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rherrell

That's right... 20% OFF EVERYTHING in my VENDORS CATALOG!!!

You can find all my products here... http://www.penturners.org/forum/f172/custom-made-penturning-tools-accessories-92501/

I don't have a website so send me a PM with your order and I'll give you my Pay-Pal address.

I also accept checks but Pay-Pal is faster.

As an added bonus I'm going to donate 10% of all BASH sales to the IAP, so if you love this site as much as I do...

SPEND LOTS OF MONEY!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Janster

I was nicely surprized by this! Thanks Rick, I await the goodies........Be well.......Jan:)

rherrell

You're welcome Jan!

This is really a no-brainer...I get to stay busy and the IAP gets a healthy donation...life is good.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Janster

Hey Rick.............

.........just received the post w/2 tops. Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks and be well..............Jan

Ed McDonnell

My two dedicated dial indicator posts just arrived. They're so purty I don't know whether to frame em or use em. The price was so incredibly low that I bought two, one for my wood lathe and one for my ornamental lathe.

Hopefully they will make my work a lot more precise and accurate. Or if not, at least I'll be able to more easily measure how bad I'm doing.......

Ed

tdsmart

Rick, received your box with the tool rests and other great things yesterday. Wonderful work. Thanks very much!

tom

Boz

My box of tools arrived yesterday. Just one week from the date of order. Very impressed. I was so excited went straight to the shop and used my new tool rest and pin chuck to turn this closed end perfume pen.
DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

BeSquare

I got my new tool rests today and they are so good I just ordered 2 more! I had Rick make me a 2.75" and 6" round rest for my lathe, the quality is amazing and I can't wait to get the other 2.

Keep up the great work!

Top Bottom