Question for Feb. 8

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Welcome to day 8 of the trivia contest.

Question for day 8, Who is the library manager?

Email your answers to trivia@penturners.org And be sure to put the date for the question in the subject line and your screen name in the main section.

Good luck and happy hunting. Remember, you have until 12 noon ET to answer the question. You can only submit 1 answer.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Joe S.

Im playing the numbers this time, I'm going to wait and get in the middle 40-70!

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

Email your answers to trivia@penturners.org And be sure to put the date for the question in the subject line and your screen name in the main section.

Good luck and happy hunting. Remember, you have until 12 noon ET to answer the question. You can only submit 1 answer.
I hope that's 12 noon ET on date following the one we put in the subject line

Haynie

Nope. Sorry us losers changed it to 12 noon on the day the trivia is posted. That way we have a better chance of winning:biggrin:

Yes it is 12 noon the next day

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator

I hope that's 12 noon ET on date following the one we put in the subject line
That's correct. Today's trivia, for Feb 8 (subject line), is open until noon Feb 9 eastern time.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Feb 8 winners

icon1.gif
Feb 8 WINNERS
Feb 8 winners are:

JOE S. and Haynie[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
congrats.gif
congrats.gif
congrats.gif
congrats.gif
congrats.gif

[FONT=&quot]Question for day 8, Who is the Library manager?

Answer - wracinowski Wayne Racinowski

[/FONT]

There were 120 participants and they were assigned the number that their entry was received in. The two random numbers generated were 22 and 47

Ed will be along shortly to post today's prizes.

Again congratulations to:

JOE S. and Haynie
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Just a reminder to put the date of the trivia question you are answering in the subject line of the email. I have disqualified several entries because the date was not in the subject. If it's not there, I don't know which day's question you are answering.
Also be sure to include your screen name when answering. I had to disqualify a winner because he did not give a screen name and his full name he gave me did not show up in a search of the members, nor did his city and state show up in a member query.
Also, in order to participate in any of the Bash events, you must have your full name, city and state (or equivalent if you are an International member) in your IAP Profile.

Last edited:

Haynie

I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna go buy a lottery ticket.

Never thought I would get drawn so never paid attention to what I do next

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Very BELATED posting of the prizes!!

For Feb 8, my dad's 90th birthday!!

#10 and #210!!!

#10 is a sanding mill from Member RHerrell!! For those who may not be familiar with this tool, Rick "invented" it years ago. Instead of the "pen mill" cutter blades, Rick substitutes a piece of sandpaper. When you square your blank with sandpaper, you cannot "catch" and tear apart blanks!! It is a GOOD idea!!!

#210 is a box of blanks from member LeviBlue!! The IAP thanks Kevin for his donation!!

Again, he who stops by first (will show he knows how to use the "subscribe" feature) can claim either prize!!

Sorry for the delay. I hope the rest of the month will go far more smoothly!!!

Ed

Top Bottom