Question for Feb. 7

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Welcome to day 7 of the trivia contest.

Question for day 7, According to the acceptable use policy why should you use descriptive topic subjects?

Email your answers to trivia@penturners.org And be sure to put the date for the question in the subject line and your screen name in the body of the message.

Good luck and happy hunting. Remember, you have until 12 noon ET to answer the question. You can only submit 1 answer.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

THarvey

Do you have any idea how often the number "1" appears in any random number generation? I have used RNGs for years and have never seen the first or last number generated.

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
It was a joke, getting in early would only matter in the wood id contest! :biggrin:

you can be forgiven for not knowing, but all 'first' posts
should use this graphic. :tongue:

Attachments

• first.jpg
    first.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 172

THarvey

I think that needs to be a suggestion for future bashes.

Two prizes per day Trivia. One prize goes to the first correct answer submitted. The second prize goes to the random selection.

longbeard

i know the answer, but I CAN'T SEND IT!!!! from this laptop. :mad::mad::mad:

well, i sent it from my phone, hope it goes thru.

Last edited:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Feb 7 WINNERS

Feb 7 winners are:

randywa

and

Triple Crown[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
congrats.gif
congrats.gif
congrats.gif
congrats.gif
congrats.gif

[FONT=&quot]Question for day 7, According to the acceptable use policy why should you use descriptive topic subjects?

Answer - This helps others use the search function to find what they are looking for.

[/FONT]

There were 97 participants and they were assigned the number that their entry was received in. The two random numbers generated were 13 and 19.

Ed will be along shortly to post today's prizes.

Again congratulations to:

randywa

and

Triple Crown[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Just a reminder to put the date of the trivia question you are answering in the subject line of the email. I have disqualified several entries because the date was not in the subject. If it's not there, I don't know which day's question you are answering.
Also be sure to include your screen name when answering. I had to disqualify a winner because he did not give a screen name and his full name he gave me did not show up in a search of the members, nor did his city and state show up in a member query.
Also, in order to participate in any of the Bash events, you must have your full name, city and state (or equivalent if you are an International member) in your IAP Profile.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
And today's prizes ARE:
#48 and $208----Two boxes of Blanks!!

#48 is from Member Kalai (Hawaii)--an annual generous donor

# 208 is from Member Manny ---also a "repeat donor"

CAN'T make a BAD choice!!!

First to reply gets his choice,
Ed

Triple Crown

LUCKY ME!!

What's cooler than taking a quick break from work to sneak onto IAP? :wink: Sneaking onto IAP and finding out you just won a box of Hawaiian woods pen blanks! :biggrin:

Aloha Kalai! Thanks so much for donating! I just looked at your website. What a cool life you have!

Thanks so much Monty, Displaced Canadian, Ed, and all the Bash Planners and Vendors! I am having a lot of fun taking part in the Bash! :)

WOO-HOOO!!
Greg

Top Bottom