Question for Feb. 4

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Welcome to day 4 of the trivia contest.

Question for day 4, If you are sending pens to "Service pens 2013" what is the zip code you will send them to?

Email your answers to trivia@penturners.org And be sure to put the date for the question in the subject line and your forum name.

Good luck and happy hunting. Remember, you have until 12 noon ET to answer the question. You can only submit 1 answer.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood-of-1kind

Up 'here' we use postal codes rather than 'zippie' codas. Pardon my pronounciation:biggrin: just messing with my Yankee cousins.
Well Zip is easier to spell and say than Postal.....:) Anyway, it was a hint...the correct code ain't Canadian.

Forget the 'hint' Smitty, just give me the answer. I wanna win and leave the losers' doghouse.:wink:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Feb 4 WINNERS

Our winners for Feb 4 are:

kevrob

and

alankulwicki7
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
congrats.gif
congrats.gif
congrats.gif
congrats.gif
congrats.gif

The question for day 4 - If you are sending pens to "Service pens 2013" what is the zip code you will send them to?

The answer we were looking for was- 32904

There were 105 participants and they were assigned the number that their entry was received in. The two random numbers generated were 44 and 57.

I assume Ed will be along shortly to post today's prizes.

Again congratulations to:

kevrob

and

alankulwicki7

Just a reminder to put the date of the trivia question you are answering in the subject line of the email. I have disqualified several entries because the date was not in the subject. If it's not there, I don't know which day's question you are answering.
Also be sure to include your screen name when answering. I had to disqualify a winner because he did not give a screen name and his full name he gave me did not show up in a search of the members, nor did his city and state show up in a member query.

kevrob

Wow! I can't believe I won! After three years of trying, I can no longer claim I've never won. I'd like to thank the academy, and the....oh, nevermind, wrong speach.

Last edited:

kevrob

I know what you mean Doug! I initially logged in to complete today's trivia. I was very happy to see that I won, but at the same time sad that I can't answer any more trivia questions this year. I might actually get some work done at the office the first ten minutes of every day in February.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hey!! I have not been able to answer for years!! So, stop in every day and harass those who CAN answer! One benefit of trivia is the chance to "talk to" other members and get to know each other a bit!! Humor is never "out of place"!!!

Now, the prizes for today are: #15 and #71!!!

15 is a Box of Blanks from member Landfill Lumber!! Victor is a long-time IAP member and has always provided really NICE Blanks!!!

#71 is from Ruth Niles (who developed a GREAT bottle stopper design that is now sold in many industry outlets!!) Ruth has donated a Joyner off-center jig.

So the first of the two winners to post here will get the prize of his choice!!

Ed

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Top Bottom