Question for Feb. 3

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Welcome to day 3 of the trivia contest.

Question 3, What is the IAP wiki mission statement?

Email your answers to trivia@penturners.org And be sure to put the date for the question and your forum name in the subject line.

Good luck and happy hunting. Remember, you have until 12 noon ET to answer the question. You can only submit 1 answer.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Our winners for Feb 3 are:

micharms

and

Seer

congrats.gif
congrats.gif
congrats.gif
congrats.gif
congrats.gif

The question for day 3, What is the IAP wiki mission statement?

The answer we were looking for was-
The wiki is established to publish information that is gleaned from the message board at IAP and our user community. Our goal is to minimize conjecture and maximize facts to assist pen crafters in the creation of beautiful, useful, and reliable writing instruments.

There were 96 participants and they were assigned the number that their entry was received in. The two random numbers generated were 6 and 35.

I assume Ed will be along shortly to post today's prizes.

Again congratulations to:

micharms

and

Seer

Just a reminder to put the date of the trivia question you are answering in the subject line of the email. I have disqualified several entries because the date was not in the subject. If it's not there, I don't know which day's question you are answering.
Also be sure to include your screen name when answering. I had to disqualify a winner because he did not give a screen name and his full name he gave me did not show up in a search of the members, nor did his city and state show up in a member query.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The prizes for Feb 3 are:

#52 and #61!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

52 is from Sylvanite!!!
Gift Certificate in the amount of $25!!
Eric has two websites, and I have sent him a PM to see whether there are any restrictions---will report back when he replies.

#61 is a set of 4 secret compartment whistle kits,
donated by UKPenmaker!!

Top Bottom