Question for Feb. 25

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Welcome to day 25 of the trivia contest.

Question for day 25, What forum can you find the site policies.

Email your answers to trivia@penturners.org And be sure to put the date for the question in the subject line.

Good luck and happy hunting. Remember, you have until 12 noon ET to answer the question. You can only submit 1 answer.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Feb.25 winners

[FONT=&quot]Feb 25 winners are:

[/FONT]

Terry
and
ssajn
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Question for day 25 - What forum can you find the site policies?
Answer - Announcements and Information

[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

There were 49 participants and they were assigned the number that their entry was received
[FONT=&quot] in. The two random numbers generated were 9 and 15

Ed will be along shortly to post today's prizes.

[/FONT]Again congratulations to:[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Terry
and
ssajn

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Day 25 prizes are:
#46 and #227

#46 is a $25 gift card from Woodturningz!! The fourth of four donated by Ryan and Fritz!! The IAP thanks them for their donation, each year!! Remember Woodturningz is more than just a PSI reseller---Ryan has several products made exclusively for him---check them out!!

#227 is a box of blanks from Bad Dog Burls!! (this would be a NICE box of blanks!!)

First to stop by has his choice!!

Sorry I have been so late, so often this year----if any of you would like to learn to do prize distribution--PM me--I will "walk you through it" next year, but after that, I'd like to turn it over to a few guys to handle.

ssajn

Local Chapter Leader
WooHoo. Can't believe it. I finally won.
Congrats Terry on choosing the burls. Serves me right for being out of town for a few days.

Thanks to everyone that made donations for the bash and to those that helped run it.

Top Bottom