Question for Feb. 23

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Welcome to day 23 of the trivia contest.

Question for day 23, What is the charge for posting in the premium classified forum?

Email your answers to trivia@penturners.org And be sure to put the date for the question in the subject line.

Good luck and happy hunting. Remember, you have until 12 noon ET to answer the question. You can only submit 1 answer.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Feb.23 winners

[FONT=&quot]Feb 23 winners are:

[/FONT]

rstought

and

Quister
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Question for day 23 - What is the charge for posting in the classified forum?
Answer - $10.00

[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

There were 48 participants and they were assigned the number that their entry was received
[FONT=&quot] in. The two random numbers generated were 1 and 32

Ed will be along shortly to post today's prizes.

[/FONT]Again congratulations to:[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
rstought
and
Quister

markgum

congrats to the winners.

I am proud to remain on the loser's train. only 5 more chances to get an exit ticket.
TRIVIA LOSERS UNITE!!!!! :party: :beer:

:bananen_smilies068:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
And for day 23, we have prizes number 45 and 74!!

#45 is one of the four $25 gift certificates donated to the IAP by Woodturningz!!! Again we thank Ryan (and Fritz) for their participation once again in the Bash!!!

#74 is an AUTOGRAPHED book from Richard Kleinhenz---The Penturners Bible! Chuck full of information Richard has gained in his years of penturning and running the Pen Makers Guild. We thank Richard for his donations!!!

First of the winners to arrive here, gets his choice!!

Ed

rstought

Passed Away Nov 11, 2016
In Memoriam
I'll be darned...and I'm replying on a milestone post, too (200th post - and it only took me 6 years to get here!!) - today must be my lucky day all around...

I already have Richard's book - and I agree, it is definitely chuck full of information - so I will select prize #45. Thank you to all of the vendors, donors and volunteers who have made this year's bash possible...

Top Bottom